Thursday, December 02, 2010
I borrowed this from someone else (Thank you Simera):
1. What time did you get up this morning? 2: 40 a.m.
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Trek
4. What is your favorite TV show? CSI
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Right where I am in San Jose, CA
6. What did you have for breakfast? Ezekial English muffin with PB
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian and Mexican...to hard to choose
8. What foods do you dislike? Shrimp (actually any shell fish), avocado
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Don't really have one
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic viniagrette
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Echo
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and shirt
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I try to look at it as full. Some days are better than others.
15. Where would you want to retire? I don't know.
16. Favorite time of day? Early morning
17. Where were you born? CA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball
19. How many siblings? Three- two older sisters and one younger brother
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Baking and reading
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone
22. Bird watcher? No
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning Person
24. Do you have any pets? 1 cat
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Surgeon
27. What is your best childhood memory? Going to see Lady and the Tramp with my father.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like both
29. Are you married? Yes
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes
31. Been in a car accident? Yes
32. Any pet peeves? Drivers talking on their cell phones
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese, mushroom, black olives, bell peppers, jalapenos
34. Favorite Flower? Snapdragons
35. Favorite ice cream? None, I don't really like ice cream
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jack in the Box (chicken fajita pita)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
38. From whom did you get your last email? My BFF
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? King Arthur Flour
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Can't think of anything
41. Like your job? Yes, usually
42. Broccoli? Yes
43. What was your favorite vacation? Honeymoon in London and Wales
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Husband
45. What are you listening to right now? The dialysis machines in the next room
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
48. How many people will fill this out? I have absolutely no idea
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:09 am
50. Coffee Drinker? Definitely...drinking some right now!
I finished w2d2 of B210K....feeling good!
Kind of a slow day at work as you may be able to tell. I have to hang around for a meeting with somebody and then I have to go over to Stanford to drop off some samples at the Mass Spec Facility.
I'm glad it's Thursday. It seems like it's been kind of a long week. Maybe because I had such a short one last week.
I have to decide what to have for dinner. My husband will be going out with some of the model club guys (like he usually does on Thursdays) so it's just me. Hmmm... I haven't even had lunch yet so I guess I really shouldn't be thinking about dinner yet.
Have a great day everybody!!