Monday, August 05, 2013
CW: No weigh-in (AF is visiting)
Pound lost Week 4: N/A
Pounds lost to date: 10.2 pounds
- Nutrition: this past week I was craving sweets A LOT (thanks AF!). My eats were so-so. I ate "almost" my weight in ice cream... lots of high calories days (pretty sure I'm up a couple pounds). Went to On the Border with BFF and ate way too much.... (Chips and brisket tacos....what!!!)
At least, I drank my 8 cups of water everyday and took my multivitamin and supplements as well. I did try a new recipe from SP (single serve brownie) but it was just ok. Didn't drink enough freshly pressed juices and can feel the difference in my energy and mood.
- Exercise: no workouts. Not even SP "seated" workout. Lazy, lazy, lazy week!
- Mind / motivation: did breathing exercises 2 out of 7 days. Goal was 4 out of 7 days which means I STILL HAVE TO WORK ON THIS. Listened the 2 happy songs selected for the week (love "Brave" song by Sara Bareilles).
***** Next week goals *****
- Nutrition: continue my spark streaks of drinking water and taking my multivitamin and supplements. Daily juicing. Use the veggie spiralizer I bought to create 1 new recipe.
- Exercise: Try one of the SP "seated workouts". (Still recovering from minor surgery). Outside walk at least twice a week.
- Mind / motivation: Do breathing exercises 4 out of 7 days for 5 minutes each time. Read about the benefits of breathing exercises. Listen to 2 new happy songs at least twice a week. Pray, pray, pray when feeling anxious. Continue reading "The Spark" (last week didn't read much).
Survive AF visit!!