Ran tomatoes through my old 1979 Oster mixer with sieve attachment yesterday and today.
Love this machine, it saves so much time. Anyone have had one of these before?
Did 17 quarts and 2 pints today. I still have some processed tomatoes to do tomorrow. Most likely about 6 quarts.
My son brought more tomatoes home today from the green house. Said that is most likely the last of them except for the Roma tomatoes. Will do these tomorrow or Saturday. They will keep a little longer.
Nice to have these on the shelves for this winter :)
We got the motor home pretty much ready to go. I have a few more details I want to do to it. I am looking for a picture that goes with the fish and canoe theme. Also want to paint and install an older spice rack.
But for the most part it is finished.
I covered some old pot holders with turquoise fabric to match the pillows. The laundry container I rinsed several times and will use it for washing hands. Our water tank leaked so my hubby has to pull it and fix it. We just did not want to wait any longer to go camping.
Shows the fridge area. Also shows the area I hung our aprons and my hat. I want to put a picture where the hat is, but for now the hat will do.
This is the dinette area with the pillows and throw I purchased at the thrift store. I just covered the pillows. Fixed a few areas on the throw that were coming unraveled with a zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine. The jean bag under the table holds our dutch oven.
This is the bed area. I used a home made quilt I purchased some years ago from a little store. I just loved the red. Little did I know it would someday help to tie in the turquoise of the cab seats and pillows.
The cab and chair area.
We left the next day for a camping trip.
Here are some things I have been working on in the motor home.
I covered the valance treatment with this material that I have had for 19 years. I remember buying this because I could not pass up the deal. I finally can use it on this motor home.
We purchased this styrofoam and I covered it with same material. We glued it in the bed area for some insulation value. Not finished with it as a trim board has to go up.
Gives you a little more idea of what it looks like from a distance.
If you look closely the e on Ralley is fadded. I filled the letters in.
This is the finished filled letters on the drivers side of the motor home.
My honey painted the window red to match the trim. We did not want the styrofoam letters showing out the window. It had a shinny side but the letters on one side of the styrofoam were showing throiugh the material so we put the material on the shinny side and thus eliminated the problem. We thought we could put white contact paper on the lettered side but after 3 layers it still showed through. Thus the red window. We are not going to be using it anyway.
Hope to have some finished pictures for you soon