Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Emmasmart commented to a msg board post about how to get out of an emotional funk with a suggestion to create a list of all the things you're greatful for to review when you're feeling down. I feel that I need this type of reflection so I'm making my list here:
1. My hubby. He loves me always.
2. My job, sure I'd rather be rich and not have to work, but I do enjoy my job.
3. Our Kitty babies. I love them, even when they do things that make me angry.
4. Volunteering - I really enjoy it and feel like I'm doing good for the kitties.
5. My health, it's not perfect, but I no longer have 90% of health problems I had before my surgery.
6. My friends. Especially some special ones I left back in TX.
7. I can walk a mile in 21 minutes and not feel like I'm dying.
8. I was able to particiapate in the Komen Race for the Cure and walk the whole 5k in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
9. I can wear size 12 tops and size 12/14 bottoms.
10. I can find all kinds of fun silver rings that fit my fingers.
11. I can fit into any chair anywhere, Dr's offices, restaurants, stadiums, theaters, busses, trains, anwhere!
12. I can do a 1/2 of yoga and not need a nap afterwards.
This blog post is probably going to be at the top for a while because I plan to keep adding to it as I think of more things I am greatful for.