Thursday, March 06, 2014
There are so many things to be grateful for:
1. For all those in the healing professions – especially the Dr. who kindly stayed late yesterday to see me and who gave me a cortisone shot to relieve the terrible pain in my shoulder.
2. For general good health so that I can laugh and play and enjoy life.
3. For my wonderful family, for DH who is always there for me, for DS, DD, DSiL who are the light of my life, and for 3 DGDs who make us all a full family.
4. For wonderful friends and for the new friends I have yet to meet
5. For furry friends who are always happy to see me
6. For good food – so many fresh fruits and veggies- and for people to share it with
7. For opportunities to exercise- with lots of choices- like our YMCA.
8. For Spark friends -- who may not live close but who are always there to give support.
9. For the robin sitting in the tree by my window – who is a sure sign of hope for spring although still surrounded by snow.
10. For the promise of tomorrow and the chance to do things better.