Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Well, I am in a PUSH to be under 200 pounds for my next HMR weigh-in!
This means that I need to lose 4.8 pounds which may lend difficult. But, I will really try with doing "More is Better" and doing daily bursts of PA (Physical Acivity).
It will be my highest loss yet. The Dr. from last night's CORE class said that my weigh loss will be slower because of the Laxis that I'm taking. But I'm determined to try to PUSH the bar a bit!
Plus it's been a while since I've been below 200 and I want to be there at this time.
so I will PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens) as I workout in steps and practice more high volume food will work this week. Oh and getting in the right amount of H2O
Let's see howthis works. Oh and I need to stay positive too!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Who Needs To Exercise? I Need To Exercise! But Watch Out!!!
I went walking on Wednesday morning and did way too much!!! I thought, hey, I havn't worked out in awhile so I'll walk to my appointment. Well, in the 2nd block going up hill, my right foot began to hurt. It did so on and off the whole time and I stopped often to readjust my shoe laces.
Well, I won't say how many blocks I walked in all... but, by Bible Study I had a terrible painful cramp on the left side of my pelvic area (right there in the crease. By Thursday I had (& still have) cramping on the outside of both shins and in my right foot! I couldn't even drive out of town to visit family like I wanted!
So, Do I need to EXERCISE!!! YES!!! But I must remember that it's best to do small steps along the way. Even when I've been away from fitness for awhile...STILL small steps!!!
Okay all, hope you have a GREAT Day!
Monday, February 09, 2009
I few times this past week I've expressed to a friend or two, how hard this weight loss journey has been for me. It's not so easy, and sometimes I think about how doable it'd be if I didn't have so many medical complications right now. But, I'm sure everyone has some sort of hardship or obstacle while on this journey.
Well, inspite of it all I'm still excited about how things will turn out. I don't know how long it will take, but I do plan on getting to a healthier and thinner me.
Oh, and for some reason lately I'm looking at some women and saying how I don't want to be "THAT THIN"! But then what if I do get down pretty far... well I can't really see it, but still... would I not like that look on me???
Well, I'm far from that point right now, so I'll think on something else.
Everyone, enjoy your journey. Even when it gets a bit harder than you'd like!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Here Are Some Fun Goals That I Have for 2009, I'll Keep Adding Throughout the year as they come to me! So you are more than welcomed to add this as a blog that you like and check back from time to time. There might be one listed that you would like to reach too! Or one that may get you thinking of one that you want to set for yourself! Anywho, whenever setting some of your healthy goals, have fun with them. It might make reaching them all the more, well, FUN!
MY FUN GOALS:
1) FIT INTO MY CALF-HIGH BOOTS AGAIN (I have 3 pair- black leather, & brown and caramel suede)!
* the zipper just won't go up all the way :o) Once it hits my calves, that's it!
2) WALK, maybe even Run (WOW) in the local Fall 2009 TEAM IN TRAINING, as a Cancer survivor!
3) FIND & WEAR MY CUTE BRAZILIAN JEANS (w/ the hand-painted design on one side) & wear them WELL!
* the last time they wouldn't go past my knees! hahaha maybe that's why I can't find them!
4)MINIMIZE THE CLOTHES IN MY CLOSET & DRAWERS!
* I have way too many clothes! Some fit, some don't & some I don't even like (I'm sure). So I would like to put some on consignment, donate & sale others. I want to ultimately be able to put it all in the storage that I have & not have so much spilling over onto the side of the bed, the floor of the closet, and other places...
5) TO BE ABLE TO FIT INTO A BRA SIZE @ VICTORIA SECRETS (or any department store for that matter)!
* I measure around a 32- 34 chest, with my cup @ I's, J's & K's (who knew they went that high). And because my number is so small, it's hard to find my size in the stores. Most people with a high letter usually have a higher number...but not me. It's like I gain weight mostly in my breasts... Oh well!
Get An Email Alert Each Time MSPROVERBS31 Posts