Tuesday, August 19, 2014
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is the same as my grandma on my mom's side, but my first name was a name my mom loved!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night, I cry when I am frustrated and I was frustrated
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I am writing fast, nope, but when I take my time, yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami or Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Do furry one's count? I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. I don't have any human kids though
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I actually would. I am awkward at first but I am also funny and goofy and laugh a lot, plus I tend to keep my friends for a long time and I am loyal, if I care for you I will bend over backwards for you as long as you don't burn me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
All the time, I swear it is the only way my husband and I know how to talk to each other some-days
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Afraid of heights so I am going to so hell no on that one
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal anymore but it used to be Honey Nut Cheerios
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Most days no lol, I just kind of step out of them
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes I do. I have been through a lot and worked really hard to get to where I am, it made me a very strong and independent person
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hands and Eyes
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I can be really negative and I over worry. Thank gosh my husband is my opposite and doesn't over worry because he balances me out most days.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss my Uncle that died and a few of my cousins that live too far away from me
18. ANY TATTOOS?
Two. Lotus on my wrist and the Japanese symbol for strength on my ankle. I have another one in the works but I need to find the right artist to draw it up for me
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I am currently drinking a protein smoothie blended with coffee but the last thing I ate was the protein pancake I made for desert last night
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My coworker talking about her cat on her phone. Tempting to put my headphones in.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The rain on a hot pavement, fresh cut grass, a cold fall morning and pumpkin spice.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Oh gosh, I never talk on the phone since I quit smoking, let's see, my husband probably.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and Baseball.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Blueish most days, but they change color, green, grey, bright blue and dark blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I do not but I do wear glasses most days while working on the computer or driving or on the days where my eyes feel like they need them
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Seafood. I love shrimp and lobster.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both depending on my mood.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Stuck in Love
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue with a black over jacket
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Strength all the way, hate cardio
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A Room Full of Bones by Elly Griffiths, 4th book in the Ruth Galloway series
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing, just blue
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Children laughing and good music
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, my dad listened to them every Sunday
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Canada and Boston when I was younger. Since I have been adult, it will be Mexico in a couple of months but Oregon as of now.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am organized and efficient, does that count. I can knit. I can sing.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Fort Bragg, CA
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
White with red shutters.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Took a little longer than I would like on my 15 min break from work!