Wednesday, November 17, 2010
My son was called to work again today. The new person who calls in subs always waits until the last minute. My son had 50 minutes to get ready and drive 10 miles. So I had to fix breakfast and lunch for him and get together his uniforms and equipment for taekwondo. On days like this he leaves at 7:30 and gets home at 7:30.
Soooooooooooo today I got the pleasure of cleaning all 6 pet cages alone, plus vacuuming, cleaning my part of the bathroom, 2 loads of laundry and all my other chores. I am totally pooped. I worked all day long and only sat down to use the bathroom and to eat lunch and supper. I can't pee standing up, though I had a friend whose Indian grandma could. I'm not sure how she kept from filling her shoes. LOL.
I got through 116 emails yesterday and had 67 left.
My calories sucked yesterday!!
Calories - 1756
Net carbs - 121
Fats - 89
Proteins - 97
Steps - 15173
Miles - 6.22
I got this survey from my friend Sunny332's blog.
1. Who used to be your superhero when you were a child? Mr. Revelle, my 6th grade teacher and the boys P.E. coach. I had to punch a girl in the face to defend myself and I flattened her. She was a bully and he stood up for me. A bonus - no one ever bothered me again. LOL. My own boyfriend was afraid of me. As Mr. Revelle stated, "For such a tiny little girl you pack one H-- of a punch!" And, yes, if you are looking for a victim I would suggest you choose someone else unless you enjoy peeling yourself off of the pavement. LOL.
2. Most hated chore on the chore list? Dusting - total ick. I hate it. This should be saved for people in Hades.
3. If you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called? The Gingham Kitchen
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My boobies. LOL. Okay technically they aren't that pink, more tired and gray looking, but there isn't much pink here other than a pantiliner box. LOL.
5. If you had to only eat three things for the rest of your life, day in and day out, what would they be? Bacon, steak, salad. Got any?
6. What are you listening to right now? Dog The Bounty Hunter.
7. What's the last sporting event you watched? Nascar probably. I'm not much into sports.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? November - to St. Louis.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? I haven't been to the movies in the last 5 years!!
10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Decaffeinated hot tea.
11. Last food that you ate? Italian salami and provolone cheese, mixed berries, cantaloupe.
12. If you were a time traveler and could only go back in time or forward in time, which would you choose? Forward. I already know the past.
13. If you could tell your best friend one thing that you canít stand about him/her what would it be? My best friend is perfect or she would not be my best friend. LOL.
14. If you were to be famous what would you like to be known for? For finding a cure for Cancer.
15. What does your last text message say? I don't text. It's a waste of time to me. Reverse technology like the pony express, Morse Code.
16. How early do you start holiday shopping? Whenever the mood strikes.
17. If you wrote a movie, what would the title be? Been There, Done That
18. When did you first realize you needed to change your lifestyle food wise? When I was 32.
19. What color ink do you prefer to write with? Very Black.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stuffed monkey named Dooney.