Sunday, November 23, 2014
1. 3 meals a day plus snacks so I don't get hungry. no eating within 3 hrs. of bed. consider dessert (healthy made) every other day.
2. eat these: whole grain carbohydrates: fiber, nuts, ( which is healthy fats), protein, lean meat specially 2 legged kind, and fish.
3.none: sugar, simple carbs. fructose as in high fructose corn syrup, trans fat, saturated fat, and non-whole grain flour and enriched and or bleached flours.
4. hungry emergency times: apples, walnuts, soybeans, sugarless gum, water, cut up vegetables, low fat cottage oe pre made soup you made yourself.
5. recipes, replace any fruit or vegetable to make recipe to my liking. or diet meal plan, the same.
6. keep track of what I eat. spark people tracker.
7.once a day, take multi vitamin to help against non perfect food choices, take 2 grams of fish oil for omega 3 and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon daily. also read you should get 10 tablespoons of tomato sauce weekly. ( should be no problem love tomatoes.
8. enlist help from nutritionists, trainers but most important have support from a team member. ( the one I have is the best, thank you for being there for me)
9 very important: its OK to make a mistake. the important thing is to catch them, recognize them, control them, and allow yourself the opportunity to get back on the right road. ( which is waist management) get it down to 32 1/2 inches.
well this is my plan that I will give my all to follow the best I can. I will do it.