Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Many states in the United States now have temps. over 90 degrees.
Please be careful. Read the Spark articles about taking care of yourself.
Here are some of the ways I stay cool in South Texas were it is always hot.
1. Drink lots of water
2. Never leave the house without water. You never know if the car will break down.
3. Exercise indoors or before 8am
4. Do not exercise in the heat of the day.
5. Do not walk the dogs in the heat of the day. (they get hot toooo)
6. If I need to be outside in the sun I wear a hat and long sleeves.
7. I wet the sleeves of my shirt to keep me cool.
8. This is the best tip go shopping at Walmart there are lots of cool things there.
Have a cool day. Where are those cold days of winter??? Tell me some cold stories so I can remember when you were shoveling the snow.