Sunday, September 11, 2011
1) Long morning walk with the dog- lots of pigeons and sea gulls to chase and I was on the back end of the leash :-)
2) Breakfast- 2 egg omelette with onion, sun dried tomatoes and chopped spud all topped with hot salsa, dinner will be BBQ steak, cauliflower and tomato half.
3) Leisurely walk thru another nursery and 3 purchases made- a red oak, a linden and an amur maple. They are big ones, off to a great start and will be delivered for planting in a couple of weeks after our well is hooked up to the house.
4) Finished another book - "Tiger Hills", a first time novel by Sarita Mandanna, published 2011, an excellent love/tragedy story.
5) Mowed the lawn- not an easy task as the owner has multiple trees and bushes planted helter-skelter. Bonus is that I found ripe blackberries, breakfast treat tomorrow!