Saturday, September 03, 2011
Goooooooooooood Morning Everyone! Gratitude is the door to abundance. Give God all the glory!
HYMN: "HE TOUCH ME" was written by William Gaither, both words and music, in 1963, and was inspired by Matt 8:3, "Jesus reached out and touched the man".
1. Shackled by a heavy burden, Neath a load of guilt and shame,
Than the hand of Jesus touched me, and now I am no longer the same.
2. Since I met this bless Savior, Since He cleansed and made me whole;
I will never cease to praise Him, I'll shout it while eternity rolls.
REFRAIN: He touched me, oh, He touched me, And oh the joy that floods my soul; Something happened, and Now I know, He touched me and made me whole.
MESSAGE: JESUS, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
1. Our body is proned to many diseases, but our soul is proned only to one disease...."SIN". Yet, "SIN" is the worst kind of disease because it destroys both body and soul.
a. There is no one else but Jesus that can cure "SIN" and make us whole.
b. Ps 103:3 teaches us that we have a God who forgives ALL our iniquities (SINS) and who heals all our diseases.
c. Do we believe Ps 103:3?
d. Jesus is THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
2. The introductory story I shared with you ealier, illustrates for us the truth of what Jesus desires to do for each and everyone of us today. He longs to take us from where we are and bring us to where we need to be. Salvation and Healing are two of humanity's greatest needs. Are we "SAVED" to be "HEALED", or are we "HEALED" to be "SAVED"? As we now prepare to see the first portrait of Jesus in John 5, see the GREAT PHYSICIAN in action, and observe Him as He delivers this man from the bondage of his afflictions. To be continued Monday!
May God help us to learn an important philosophy of life by using just three words: "Try Asking God"! In His Touch, Vic.
Friday, September 02, 2011
Greetings of Happiness To Everyone! When we let our own light shine, we give others permission to do the same. Give God all the glory and honor.
PRAYER: "Merciful Father, Loving God! Help us to see the challenge and the power of prayer. Teach us to watch for opportunities to participate in Your answer to our prayer. Enable us to see the open door to do good. Our circle of influence is unique and our prayers may be answered in ways we may not even imagine. You challenge us to test Your faithfulness. The power of prayer is not in us, but in You, in Your love, grace and mercy. Thank You for blessing us with the privilege of coming to You, anywhere, anytime. Thank You for hearing, caring and acting on our behalf. This we pray in Jesus' lovely name, Amen!"
MESSAGE: JESUS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
1. Notice that unless we use the gift according to the instructions given, the gift is of no value to us.
2. PICTURE THIS! The doctor kept looking and found another woman is need. As a matter of fact, she was in the greatest of need of all, for she was deadly sick, thin and weak. The doctor made her the same offer, "Take this card for it will provide for all your needs, but you must make daily withdrawals everyday, not only for your needs, but also for the needs of others". She took the card with trembling hands and thanked him. Then she went straightway to the bank and asked for $100. The teller was a friend of the doctor and was aware of the offer. "Is that all you will need?" He asked her. "You'll earn more interest in the time it take me to count it out?" The woman asked with trembling voice, "$5,000?" She went out and rented a small apartment, bought food and clothing, cleaned herself up, and went to the doctor for healing and advice. She started to live like a rich person and imitated the only rich person she knew....the doctor. She made daily withdrawals and shared her gift with others in need. Do you need to get clesned up? Are you seeking the doctor's healing and advice each day? Are you sharing your gift with others in need?
Are you imitating the GREAT PHYSICIAn? To be continued Saturday.
May God help us to see that life cannot be won unless we play, and play by the rules.
In His Love, Vic.
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Divine Greetings To Everyone! A man is but a robot unless there is a soul! Thank you all for your wonderful comments and response. Praise God!
PRAYER: " Heavenly Father, Divine God! Troubles come to all men, but You are faithful, O God, to deliver us because You delight in saving us. In watchful care there is deliverance. But we are not exempted from troubles, though we be Your children. Help us to learn how to face our trials and dangers. Teach us to learn how to endure sufferings by helping us to recall the example and sacrifice of Jesus our Lord. Save us in trouble, and deliver us through trouble, that we may learn what an awesome God You are, and learn to trust You more and more. We honor and praise Your Holy name, and thank You for loving us so very much. This we pray in Jesus' glorious name, Amen!"
MESSAGE: JESUS, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
1. As we continue to read on in our story, Notice that the same offer is being made to everyone.
2. PICTURE THIS! Not long after meeting the woman, the doctor found another man in desperate need and offered him the same deal. The man took the card thankfully and was careful to keep it with him at all times. Pride entered his life and he failed to use the card as told. He would go around and speak of his welath and say "I am rich and have need of nothing!" But still he was dressed in rags, terribly sick, dirty, disheveled, hungry, and still dependent on handouts. He never went to the bank and no one believed him because he still lived as he did before he accepted the card. Are you like this man? To be continued Friday.
May our thankfulness finds its way back to God with sincerrity for all that He is done for us and is still doing. In His Grace, Vic.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Greetings of Love To Everyone! If we wait for the right moment when everything is absolutely perfect, we will never begin. Give God all the glory.
PRAYER: "Beloved Father, Holy God! There is no doubt in our minds and in our hearts that You have provided everything we need for eternal life. Your Word teaches us this and You prove it to us everyday. Not only do You know our needs, but You possess the power and desire for our every need. You continuously provide for us as Your children. We praise You for there is no limit to the resources You can use to make those provisions possible. Help us to entrust our very lives into Your capable hands; not only for our provisions, but also for safe keeping. These things we pray in the blessed name of Jesus our Lord, Amen!"
MESSAGE: JESUS, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
1. Jesus is the GREAT PHYSICIAN in our story,
a. The fatal disease is "SIN".
b. The cure is "JESUS CHRIST".
c. The card is "GOD'S INVITATION TO SALVATION".
d. The needy person is us.
2. PICTURE THIS! As we continue to look upon this story and read on, we find the doctor still searching for others. This time he finds a woman in much the same situation as the man. The doctor makes her the same offer. She accepts the card but doesn't go to the bank, consequently she loses the card....the very card that could have solved her problems. And she makes no attempts to find the doctor again. Are we like this woman? To be continued Thursday.
May God help us to understand that He knows us better than we know ourselves.
In His Mercy, Vic.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Greetings of Joy To Everyone! There can't be a harvest unless we plant the seeds. Praise God!
PRAYER: "Merciful and Loving Father, Awesome God! We are humbly grateful for Your "Eternal Purpose": for Jesus and Your Scheme of Redemption.
We are grateful for the things You Purposed and Planned in eternity to redeem us before the creation. We are grateful for the things You Promised man after the creation about what You had Purposed and Planned. We are grateful for the things that You Prophesied and Pictured for us concerning the things which You Purposed, Planned, and Promised. We are grateful for the things which You Provided, that is Jesus, The Kingdom (Church), and Redemption, of which You Purposed, Planned, Promised, Prophesied, and Pictured. We are grateful now for the things You want us to Proclaim, concerning the things which You Purposed, Planned, Promised, Prophesied, Pictured, and Provided. Help us to Proclaim to every lost soul all that You have done for them and for us. This we pray in the glorious name of Jesus, Amen!"
MESSAGE; JESUS, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
1. The Gospel of John is so different from the other three Gospels, in that John's primary goal was not to give a historical view of the life of Jesus, but to exalt the person "JESUS". In order to elevate our thinking, John presents Jesus in a new way in every chapter.
a. "The kindom of heaven" is like a physician who became wealthy, having found a cure for a fatal disease.
b. After some time, when he knew he was going to die, he decided to give his wealth and cure to people in need.
2. PICTURE THIS! One day, the doctor went out on the street and found a man lying on the sidewalk. The man looked hungry, hopeless, and almost naked. The doctor had compassion on him and extended a bank card to him saying, "Take this card. It gives you access to a bank account that has over $ 100 million dollars in it. You must use it everyday for all of your needs and to help others as much as you can." The outcast man looked at the card, then at the doctor, and then back to the card thinking, "Could it be that this stranger is out of his mind?" Angrily, he grabbed the card, threw it away, spat on the doctor, and returned to his sidewalk bed. Could that man had been one of us?
To be continued Wednesday.
May God help us always to walk with Jesus, never going ahead of Him, nor trailing too many steps behind him less we lose our way.
In His Grace, Vic,
Get An Email Alert Each Time MJRVIC2000 Posts