Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Aloha Everyone! Thank you for your wonderful comments and responses. Give God all the praise and glory!
PRAYER: "Holy Father, Lord God! You prayed for us to be one with You, and one with one another. So we ask this morning for just that. You prayed for those who would believe in You through the message and do the things You asked, and so we pray that the messgae will reach many hearts, and that those herarts will turn to You by faith in Christ Jesus. You prayed that all believers may be one with You as You are One with the Father, and so we pray that You will enable us to always be in uniity and in accordance with the Father's will. Use this unity we have with You and with others to draw unbelievers to You. For this we praise You, we praise your Holy Name. Thank You for praying for us and for showingus how to pray. This we ask in the glorious name of Jesus our Lord and King, Amen!"
MESSAGE: Following Jesus!
1. Eph 3:8-11, teaches us about the unsearchable riches of Christ, that were once hidden but now revealed for all men to see, and especially Christians who understand God's plan (Vs 8 & 9).
a. Vs 10 - God's intent was that through the CHURCH ( All Christians), the manifold (many features) wisdom of God ( the secrets and mysteries of His once hidden plan for us), should be made known to the "rulers and authorities in heavenly places.
1. The "rulers and authorities in heavenly places" are either angles who are witnesses to these events, or hostile spiritual forces opposed to God.
2. God wants to use us: to draw on His power, to do our part, and to faithfully perform the special role He has called us to play in His Plan.
b. Vs 11 - This plan which He planned for us, according to His eternal purpose, which He provided in Christ Jesus, calls for us to put off the old man, put on the new man and transfer all power to the new man, by the renewing of our minds to fulfiil that calling.
2. Think about this! To be a partaker of God's Divine Plan, we must be in Christ Jesus and faithfully perform what He called us to do....God's Will. If we are not in Christ, then we are not partakers. If we claim to be in Christ, but do not faihfully perorm God's will, then we are not really partakers of His will. This is why Jesus said, "Why call me Lord, Lord, and do not the things I say". To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May God help us to see and understand His manifold wisdom and the need for unnity in Christ Jesus.
In His Love, Vic.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Goooooooooooooooooood Morning Everyone! We trust everyone has a Happy Memorial Day......We did! Give God all praise, glory and honor.
PRAYER: "Holy Father, Awesone God! Help us to always remain in Jesus. You have promised us that if we remain in Jesus, and Jesus lives within us, that whatsoever we wish and ask, it will be given to us. Grant us the ability to walk close to You everyday; to talk and listen to Your Word, Your instructions, and Your guidance. Teach us to stay deeply in Your Word, and as we learn from it, help us to apply it to our life so that our life may bring you praise, glory and honor. Enable us to know You better each day. Help us to inctrease in the knowledge of Your Ways and Will. Bless us and be our power and strength daily. This we pray and ask in the name of Jesus our Redeeming Savior, Amen!"
MESSAGE: Following Jesus!
1. Developing A Plan of Action!
a. Listen to Eph 1:7-9 as our spiritual blessings are reveal for those who following God's plan:
1. Vs 7 - In Christ we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace. In Christ we are separated from our sins, and blessed with the riches of His grace.
2. Vs 8 - In Christ God has abounded towards us all wisdom and understanding of what, how and why we need to change. God wants to be Sovereign Ruler over our life, and there is no room for two at the top. Either we rule or He rules.
3. Vs 9 - In Christ, God has made know unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He (God) has purposed in Him (Jesus Christ). The 'mystery" refers to the Divine Truth of God's Will for you and me, now made known: what He purposed in eternity beforte the creation, planned, promised, prophesied, provided and now wants proclaimed, which was once a mystery through the ages.
2. Think about This! Everyone receives physical blessings, but only those in Christ Jesus who do the Father's will receive the spiritual blessings of heaven. God has provided EVERYTHING we need to effect the change and transfer of power and control to the newness of life in Christ Jesus. Where are YOU in the Divine Plan? The choice is now up to you and me. To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May God help us to see with our heart and understand with the mind and whole being His will for us. In His Love, Grave and Mercy, Vic.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Happy Memorial Day Everyone!
PRAYER: " Heavenly Father, Amazing Grace! We are grateful for the time You have given us today to remember our military men and women who have served this great country of ours; especially the thousands who gave their lives in service to protect our freedom, but also the millions who survived and served faithfully. As Christians, we are reminded that we are soldiers of Christ; soldiers involved in a daily war against the evil forces in this world, with our very souls at stake. We thank You for Jesus, our Commander, who was killied in action, resurrected again to never die or be killed again, and now leads us to the eternal victory that's ours in Him. As we celebrate Memorial Day today, help us to keep all these things in our hearts. For all that You have done, we thank You. For all that You are going to do. For all that You promised and are is all that has carried us through.....Jesus we thank You. And we thank You, thank You Lord! And we thank You, thank You Lord! Thank You for loving and setting us free; thank You for giving Your life just for us....How we thank You.....Jesus we thank You......gratefully thank You......THANK YOU! Father, bless everyone, every home, every family. Bless the food we wil eat and the hearts of those who prepared it . This we ask in the blessed name of Jesus our AMAZING GRACE, Amen!"
Have a safe and glorious Memorial Day! We will resume our prayers and study tomorrow.
Abiding in His Grace, Vic.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
A B;lessed Sunday Morning To Everyone. Today's hymn is an oldie and a favorite of many souls. The words and music were written by Martin Luther in 1529. The inspiration for this hymn came from Ps 18:2, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom will I trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower".
TITLE: A MIGHTY FORTRESS
1. A mighty fortress is our God, A bulwark never failing,
Our helper He, amid the flood or mortal ills prevailing.
For still our ancient foe, Doth seek to work us woe, His craft and power are great,
And armed with cruel hate, On earth is is not his equal.
2. Did we in our strength confide, Our strife would be losing,
Were not the right One on our side, The Man of God's own choosing.
Dost ask who that may be? It is He, the Lord Sabbath, is His name,
From age to age, the same, And He must win the battle.
3. And tho this world, with evil filled, Should threaten to undo us,
We will not fear, for God hath willed His truth to triumph thru us,
Let goods and kindred go, This mortal life also; The body they may kill:
God's truth abideth still, His kingdom is forever.
Have a Blessed Weekend! In His Power and Love, Vic.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
I have received a number of prayer requests, and I would like for all of you who do pray, to pray for these precious souls:
1. DAINSWORTH1 - For her mother Gloria who suffers from headaches and the doctors have not been able to find the cause.
2. LINDSEY7918 - For all the victims of the recent tonadoes and the flooding caused by the Missouri River and the Mississippi River.
3. NEENSTER1 - For her mother who is suffering with depression.
4. NICK3RD - For patience which he needs and is seeking.
Please pray for these and everyone in need of God'a grace, mercy and love.
In His Power, Vic.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MJRVIC2000 Posts