Thursday, March 24, 2011
Happy Greetings SP Members! Sorry about yesteray. Our internet service went down and was out most of the day. But that's OK! SMILE! Jesus loves you.
PRAYER: Holy Father, Beloved God! You made everything beautiful in its own time. You set eternity in out hearts; yet, we cannot fanthom what you have done. Our timing is not the same as Yours. We expect answers right away. Teach us to be patient and wait for an answer from You. Help us to lay our concerns before You and leave them in Your capable hands. Enable us to rest in the knowledge that Your timing is always perfect, even as everything You do is perfect. Forgive us when we fall short of the mark. This we pray in the Blessed name of Jesus our Lord, Amen!"
MESSAGE: The Challenge To Believe In Jesus Continues! (Markk 5:21-43).
1. Vs 40 - Having been laughed to scorn:
a. Jesus put the crowd out of the house of Jarius.
b. Then He took Jarius, the wife, Peter, James and John and entered the room where the dead girl was lying.
2. Vs 41 - He took the dead girl by the hand and said unto her, "TALIHA CUMI", which is Aramaic and it means "Little girl, arise".
a. If Jesus can do what man cannot do, than He must be the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and that's Good News for you and me.
3. Vs 42 - "Straightway, the girl arose and walked".
a. The girl was twelve years old.
b. They that were in the room were astonished.
4. What do you think about this? Jesus calls us today, "CUMI (ARISE), and follow me". If we are not in Christ, are we not dead? It doesn't matter how old we are, whether we are young or old. Life is only in Christ Jesus, everything else exist but is dead (Eph 1:3). To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May all spiritual blessings that are found only in Christ, be ours today.
In His Grace, Vic.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Goooooooood Morning SP Members! Spring is here and there is a lot of work to be done. PRAISE God and give Him all the glory!
PRAYER: "Holy Father, Eternal God! Youhave given us nten good resons for us to ask You for Wisdom. "Buy the truth", you said, "And sell it not". You have taught us to get wisdom, discipline and understanding from You. Give us wisdom so that we may have a long life of peace, blessings, and happiness. Grant us also the confidence, protection, security, and guidance that comes from Your Wisdom. Grant us a wisdom that saves us from evil, enable us tp make the right decisions, and helps us to live wit5h understanding, discipline and truth.
This we ask in the Precious name of Jesus our Lord, Amen!"
MESSAGE: The Challenge To Believe In Jesus Continues! (Mark 5:21-43).
1. Who gave us the breath of life that enabled us to become a living soul? God did (In Gen 2:7).
a. So man is a living soul as long as the breath of God is in him.
b. When we take away that breath, that leaves only the living spirit.
2. What would you have done if you had been one in the crowd at Jarius' house?
a. Vs 40 - They laughed Him to scorn.
b. WHY? Because He had said, "The child is not dead, only sleeping".
c. They knew she was dead. There was no breath in her.
d. Jesus had been invited to come heal the girl....now she is dead.
e. What else could anybody else do?
3. What do you7 think about this? Are you like those in the crows? Do you believe in Jesus, but limit His powers? To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May God grant us Wisdom, Understanding, and Discipline to His truth and powers.
Good Bless, Vic.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Greetings SP Members! Thank God for glorious days and praise His holy name!
PRAYER: " Beloved Father, Caring God! We know You detest the sacrifices of the wicked, but the prayers of the upright pleases You. We are grateful that You see us as rigtheous, not because of what we have done, but because of our relationship with Your Son, Our Lord; because we are in Christ when we pray; because we pray from the heart and in the spirit. We pray to You our thoughts, the words in our heart and mind, and the actions we are contemplating as we seek your wisdom and guidance. Enable us to always do what's right in Your sight, according to Your teachings and instructions. This we pray in the Blessed name of Jesus, our Savior, Amen!"
MESSAGE: The Challenge To Believe In Jesus Continues! (Mark 5:21-43).
1. Vs 39 - Jesus enters Jarius' house and says two things:
a. "Why are you making this ado (commotion) and weeping?"
b. "The damsel (child) is not dead, but sleeping".
2. It's important that we understand that "death" is not the end of "life".
a. In death, the soul is released from the body.
b. The destiny of the soul is that it will return to God, and God will determine whether to accept it into Hiseternal kingdom or to send it into eternal flames.
3. Jesus said, "The child is not dead, but sleeping".
a. Why did He say that?
b. What do you think about this? In the body, we are alive because there is breath and spirit in us. Who gave us that breath and spirit? To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May the love of God fill our heart, mind and soul with the understanding of the power and greatness of our God. God Bless, Vic.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
A Blessed Morning To All SP Members! This morning's hymn was created in 1953 by W. Elmo Mercer. He wrote both the words and the music. His inspiration for this lovely hymn came from Ps 37:23-24: "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delights in his way. Though he falls, he shall not be cast down: for the Lord upholds him with His hand". Song Title: EACH STEP I TAKE
1. Each step I take my Savior goes before me, and with His loving hand He leads the way.
And with each breath I whisper " I adore Thee;" Oh, what joy to walk with Him each day.
2. At times I feel my faith begin to waiver, When up ahead I see a chasm wide,
It's then I turn and look up to my Savior, I am strong when He is by my side.
3. I trust in God, no matter come what may, For life eternal is in His hand,
He holds the key, that opens up the way, that will lead me to the promised land.
Each step I take I know that He will guide me; to higher ground He ever leads me on.
Until some day the last step will be taken, each step I take just leads me closer home.
A beautiful thought to remember as we worship the Lord today. God Bless, Vic.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Goooooooooood Morning SP Members! Here is a spiritual hymn that was written a long time ago. 1 Peter 2:21-22 inspired Mary B. C. Slade to create the words in 1871, and Asa B. Everett to create the music, also in 1871. This is a hymn that calls us to follow in the footsteps of Christ: FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS
1. Sweetly, Lord, have we heard Thee calling, "Come follow me!"
And we see where Thy footprints falling, Lead us to Thee. (REFRAIN).
2. Tho they lead o'er the cold, dark mountains, Seeking His sheep;
Or along by Siloam's fountains, helping the weak. (REFRAIN).
3. If they lead thru the temple holy, Preaching the Word;
Or in homes of the poor and lowly, Serving the Lord. (REFRAIN).
4. By and by, thru the shining portals, turning our feet,
We shall walk with the glad immortals, Heaven's golden street. (REFRAIN).
REFRAIN: Footprints of Jesus, that makes the pathway glow;
We will follow the steps of Jesus, wher-e'er they go.
Have a wonderful weekend and may God bless everyone. In His Love, Vic.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MJRVIC2000 Posts