Friday, December 03, 2010
Aloha Team Members! Beautiful day yesterday and a promise of another beautiful day today....PRAISE GOD!
"Heavenly Father, Holy God, we are not ashamed of the Gospel of our Lord, because it is Your power for our salvation, and not just for us, but also for all who will believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and follow Him. There is no story told or written like the Gospel Story. It's a story that changes life, a story of redemption and forgiveness; a story of love and faithfulness; a story of grace and truth. It's a story of the price You paid for our sins. It's a story of blessings that calls us to hear, believe and obey. It's a story of heaven come down to earth, of Your Great Love. It's a story of your Mighty power, a righteousness revealed to us for a better way to live. Give us friends who will be attracted to this wonderful story as they see us living it each day. This we pray in Jesus' nmae, Amen!"
As we continue to look at ABILITIES and EFFORT, we come to see our role more clearly in life:
1. 1 Cor 15:58 - We are beloved of God, called to be steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the good works of the Lord.
2. 1 Cor 12:12 thru 27 - We are all members of the one body, the Lord Jesus Christ, and in Him, each of us uses the gifts we have received to the glory of God.
3. 2 Cor 8:3 thru 5 - There is power in the gifts we have received so we may do God's will and bring glory and honor to Him.
4. Heb 6:12 - We are not to be slothful, but followers of Jesus, who is our example of good works.
5. 2 Pet 1:5 thru 8 - We are to add to our gifts so we can grow spiritually in the graces of the gifts we have been given.
Monday we will look at TIME and OPPORTUNITY!
Till then, we will share some hymns with you. Have a Wonderful Weekend. We'll see you again Monday! In His Love, Vic.
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Gooooood Morning Team Members! Beautiful weather yesterday...mowed the yard...Praised God!
"Heavenly Father, Gracious God, we know that every life experience we have is meant to teach us and draw us neaer to You. Thank You for loving us so much!
We know the success follows surrender, for in all things You work for the good of those who love you in return, and who follow and obey Jesus our Lord. Help us to overcome our stresses, our weaknesses, our shortcomings, our fears, and our unfaithfulness. Ennable us to be caring and insightful, to stand by what is desired and good, to be characterized from deep inside of us to devotion and determination to do your will...to surrender to You so the our life may become successful in glorifying You. You have plans for each of us, and our submission to You, based on a little knowledge and a great-deep faith, it will lead us to glory with our Lord. Father, we surrender all to You! This we pray in Jesus' nmae, Amen!"
As we continue to look at "ABILITY and EFFORT", the next question is, "For what purpose did the Lord purify us?" Titus 2:14 teaches us that Christ purified us unto Himself as a peculiar people who are zealous of good works. Thus, we were given GIFTS from God according to our abilities for those good works. How then should we serve the Lord? Rom 12:6-21 show us how to serve the Lord:
1. Hate what is evil and cleave to what is good.
2. Be kindly affectioned one to another.
3. Be fervent in spirit to serve the Lord.
4. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, continue constantly in prayer.
5. Give to the needs of the saints, practice hospitality.
6. Bless those that persecute you.
7. Rejoice with those that rejoice, weep with those that weep.
8. Have the same mind one towards another.
9. Repay to no man evil for evil, provide things honest and good.
10. Live peacefully with all men.
11. Avenge not but give place unto God's wrath.
12. Be not overcome by evil, but over come evil with good.
To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May God's Blessings illuminate the way for you today.
In His Love, Vic.
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Greetings Team Members! The rains and wind are gone but the nice cool air remains...PRAISE GOD!
"God of Heaven and Earth, Loving Father, grants us an unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit in our inner self, which is worth more than anything else in Your sight. May we always be willing to be made and remade continually in your image, and may we be able to see ourselves and others as you do. Remind us that it is not just words and outer actions that show a person's faith, but a faith that comes from within us . Enable us not to focus just on rules, words and traditions, but more on Jesus Christ our Lord. Help us to lift Him up to the world by the life we live. This we pray in the name of Jesus, Amen!"
Now that we have seen what gifts God has given us, let's look at the specific blessings we should be using for our God.
1. Ability and Effort!
a. 1 Pet 4:10-11 - This is part of our stewardship:
1. Every man has received the gift from God, so let them minister the same to others.
2. Let each minister the gift as "Good Stewards" of the manifold grace of God.
3. Let each speak as the oracles of God, if that is their gift.
4. Let each minister according to the abilites they have received from God.
5. Let us minister "In All Things" to the glory of God in Christ Jesus.
6. Let each soul rejoice (The Blessing) with exceeding joy as partakers in Christ that they may enjoy the salvation that is in Christ.
b. To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May the Blessings of rejoicing be yours today. In His Love, Vic.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Goooooooooooooood Morning Team Members! Brrrrrrrr! Turn cool this morning....most refreshing! Thank You Lord!
" Heavenly Ftaher, Holy God, we thank You for your steadfast love that endures forever. We are grateful that You have not demonstrated Your Love just once, but every morning they are renewed as You grant us our daily portion of your love, grace and mercy. For us to live is Christ, and to die is gain. We know the joy of living in serving the Lord our God. It adds meaning and purpose to our life. And even though living in service to you is good, death is a graduation to something that is better....it is a promotion to the heavenly presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to an awesome fellowship with You. We are blessed indeed and for your faithfulness we thank You. This we pray in the name of Jesus our Lord, Amen!".
The Second Question: Continued From Yesterday!
Realizing the qualities of a "Good Steward", the question now is:
"What has the Lord given us to use"?
1. Matt 25:14 thru 30 - The Parable of the Talents. This parable emphasizes the need for personal preparation and faithful service to the Lord.
a. "Talents" are distributed according to abilities.
b. "Far Country" is the time our Lord is in heaven, between his First Coming and his Second Coming.
c. "Three Servants: are three types of workers whom will be entrusted with various tasks, each according their abilities. Not all are expected to produce the same results, butall are required to be faithful to use what they have been given to the glory of the Master. Some will use what they have been given to honor the Master; others will hide and waste what they have been given "In The Earth".
d. Those producing results are commended by the Master..."Well Done....Good and Faithful Servant", with a promise to be rulers over many things.
e. The great mistake of the unfaithful servant is misjudging the character of the Master, "Thou Art A Hard man". The unfaithful servant will not experience the joy of serving the Lord in this life, nor in the life to come.
f. What kind of servant are you?
2. To Be Continued Tomorrow!
May the Lord bless and guide each of you today as you answer the question.
In His Love, Vic.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Aloha Team members! We had a GREAT WEEKEND! Hope you did too!
"Heavenly Father, Loving God, what a privilege it is to come before you by means of this prayer. Thank You for making it possible for us. Help us to realize that our work here on earth is not done until You take us home to be with you. Grant each of us a powerful ministry. Those that need encouragement, let us encourage; those that need comfort, let us comfort them with the comfort we receive from you; those that need teaching, let us teach them the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is our salvation. Help us never to quit, but show us how to keep on keeping on. Show us how to use the gifts, skills and talents we have received from you to bring praise, glory and honor to You. This we pray this morning in the precoius name of Jesus, Amen!"
The Second Question: Continued from Friday. Let's look at what the Bible says about a "Good Steward".
1. Luke 12:42-46 - A Good Steward is one that is faithful, wise,, who uses his gifts, skills and talents to serve others and God, and whom the Lord will find doing these things when He returns.
2. Luke 16:1-2 and 12 - A Good Steward is NOT unfaithful, nor one who is accused of wasting his goods which he has received, and who is not unfaithful in caring for the goods of others, even his own goods.
3. 2 Chron 4:1-2 - A Good Steward is one who does what is right in the sight of God.
4. 1 Cor 4:1-2 - A Good Steward is one who is a minister of the mysteries of God.
To Be Continued! May God bless each of you with faithfulness and Good Stewardship.
In His Love, Vic.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MJRVIC2000 Posts