Friday, August 31, 2012
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight, and bull-strong.
* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance.
* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.
* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.
* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.
* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.
* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
* Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.
* It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.
* You cannot unsay a cruel word.
* Every path has a few puddles.
* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.
* The best sermons are lived, not preached.
* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna
* Don't judge folks by their relatives.
* Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.
* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you none.
* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.
* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with,
watches you from the mirror every mornin'.
* Always drink upstream from the herd.
* Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes
from bad judgment.
* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it
* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin'
somebody else's dog around.
* Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave
the rest to God.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church services when an intruder startled her. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled, “Stop! Acts 2:38! Repent and be baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins may be forgiven.”
The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done. As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar, "Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture to you."
"Scripture?" replied the burglar. "She said she had an ax and two 38's!"
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
My doctor recommended that I go for my heart test this morning due to my recent trip to the ER. I had the following symptoms on August 5, 2012: severe chest pains, cannot breathe properly, pulse rate was real fast, blood pressure real high, hands were numb and sweaty and I was trembling.
They took ultra sound of my heart before and after they put me on a treadmill. Start me slow on the treadmill and increase the speed and inclination until I said I am getting too tired. The nurse asked me a few times if I have any discomfort in my chest. I said, "No, discomfort." Result is I did pretty good and the doctor at this facility said that my heart condition is good.
I knew there is nothing to worry about before I go there. My doctor and hubby just want to make sure that there is nothing wrong with my heart. What I had is an anxiety attack due to my peri-menopause condition. Anxiety attack looks just like a heart attack which is scary. Problem is not only my estrogen and progesterone is not balance, my thyroid hormones are off too. This causes stress or anxiety attacks to occur. I have been doing pretty good in my nutrition, soy extracts and vitamin D, exercise, sleep and meditation but sometimes it is beyond my control. I have good and bad days which is why I have not been working since April 6, 2011.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
I did not sleep very well again last night, hence, I woke up very tired this morning. Also, I was sored from the 60 min Aqua Zumba class on Monday.
I still went for my 30 minute walk this morning.
Took my daughter for her Tae Kwon Do class at Peak Sports Club. I went 30 minute on the treadmill.
Tomorrow morning, my doctor is sending me to have my heart checked out due to my recent trip to the ER.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Did not sleep very well last night. Probably worried about hubby's job.
1 Dannon Activia Blueberry Low Fat Yogurt 4 oz
1 extra small banana
1 cup of Milo
4 pcs Bolands Cream Crackers
Went for 30 minute morning walk with my iPod before it gets hot.
0.25 cup Rice
1 cup Stir fry snow peas
1 Preserved Egg
1 tbsp Pickled ginger
Stir Fry Snow Peas
Preserved Egg with Pickled Ginger
Went to Peak Sports Club after 5:00pm because daughter had homework to complete. Hubby and daughter went straight to the pool. I went on treadmill for 15 minutes. Attended the Aqua Zumba class for 60 minutes.
We wanted to get Vietnamese food for dinner tonight. Unfortunately, they were closed.
1 slice of 100% whole wheat bread
2 hot dogs
1 sunny side up egg
I am very tired now. Hopefully I will sleep good tonight.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MISSDAISY23 Posts