Friday, May 20, 2011
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed.
She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.
She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of
coffee in front of him.
He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.
She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip
of his coffee.
'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps in to
the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?
The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th
Anniversary of the day we met'.
She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up..
The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago
when we started dating? I was 18 and you were only 16,'
he says solemnly.
Once again, the wife is touched to tears thinking that
her husband is so caring and sensitive.
'Yes, I do' she replies.
The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily.
'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back
seat of my car?'
'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself in to a
chair beside him.
The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he
shoved the shotgun in my face and said,'Either you
marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years?'
'I remember that, too' she replied softly.
He wiped another tear from his cheek and said 'I would
have gotten out today!!!'
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...it was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was 22, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. She asked me to meet her upstairs in her bedroom for one last fling. I was stunned watching her walk up the stairs. I made a beeline straight to the front door and headed straight to my car! Low and behold all my fiancee's family were standing outside clapping, proud that I had passed their test...
The moral of the story....
Always keep your condoms in the car
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Jennifer's wedding day was fast approaching. Nothing could dampen her
excitement - not even her parent's nasty divorce.
Her mother had found the PERFECT dress to wear, and would be the best-dressed mother-of-the-bride ever!
A week later, Jennifer was horrified to learn that her father's new, young
wife had bought the exact same dress as her mother!
Jennifer asked her father's new young wife to exchange it, but she refused.
"Absolutely not! I look like a million bucks in this dress, and I'm wearing
it," she replied
Jennifer told her mother who graciously said, ''Never mind sweetheart. I'll
get another dress. After all, it's your special day.''
A few days later, they went shopping, and did find another gorgeous dress for
When they stopped for lunch, Jennifer asked her mother, ''Aren't you going to
return the other dress? You really don't have another occasion where you could
Her mother just smiled and replied, ''Of course I do, dear.....I'm wearing it
to the rehearsal dinner the night BEFORE the wedding.''
(NOW I ASK YOU - IS THERE A WOMAN OUT THERE, ANYWHERE, WHO WOULDN'T ENJOY THIS STORY?)
Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often.
But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance
In the rain.
Monday, May 16, 2011
We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food.
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables and makes dessert.
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - drink in hand.
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.
Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL.
(6) The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another drink while he flips the meat.
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN.
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauce and brings them to the table.
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts.
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her 'night off,' and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MILLISMA Posts