I will not turn Thanksgiving and Christmas into a full month feast fest.
Thanksgiving and Christmas days are the only days I allow myself not to track food. I will enjoy these days.
I will enjoy some holiday treats in moderation throughout December but will track them honestly.
I will stay within my calorie range throughout the month (with the exception of Christmas day).
I will double up on Yoga during the week so I can handle holiday stress better.
I will continue to exercise at least 500 minutes a week. I will hit my monthly 2000 fitness minute goal.
I will continue to weigh in weekly.
I will continue to be involved with my spark teams and challenges.
The past 2 years I have lost weight during the Holiday season (October through December). I plan to keep this Holiday Tradition.
After reviewing my initial BLC goals, I have:
11 goals that I'm achieving.
5 goals I need to work on.
FITNESS GOALS: This challenge, I will:
1. Target 300-500 fitness minutes a week
2. Focus on quality of fitness, not quantity.
3. Focus on my glutes. ~ TNT and Arc Trainer are working my glutes.
4. Try something new. ~ Started using the Arc Trainer at gym and love it!
5. Be a 12-week streaker!!! ~ Still streaking...
NUTRITION GOALS: This challenge, I will:
1. Target 1200-1600 calories a day ~ Went over and under a few days
2. Focus on quality of food ~ Team nutrition focuses are helping.
3. Track all my food using SP. ~ Missed a couple days
4. Verify that my food nutrition that I’m posting is accurate ~ I'm still estimating a few things
5. Aim for a 500-700 daily calorie deficient. ~ I missed a few days
TEAM SUPPORT GOALS: This challenge, I will:
1. Support my SPIES to win this challenge. I’m all in!
2. Cheer on team members and assist when I can
3. Read team members blogs and chat thread
4. Do my best to hit the max points during the weekend challenges ~ Doing Good but not my best. Stress is impacting this a little which I need to work on.
FINAL GOAL: Hit my GOAL weight and have fun doing it! ~ On Target to hit my goal and I'm having fun the my SILVER SPY peeps!