Friday, September 14, 2012
I'm rockin' with the Spies.
ďBounce, Bounce Nothing's gonna keep me down
Bounce, Bounce Stand up, shout it out
Bounce, Bounce I play hard, I play to winĒ ~ Bon Jovi
FITNESS: This challenge, I will:
1. Target 300-500 fitness minutes a week (walking, elliptical, strength training, and yoga).
2. Focus on quality of fitness, not quantity. I think this is what my body needs now.
3. Focus on my glutes. I have an issue with my glutes not working properly (or at all). I will be activating my glutes daily as instructed by personal trainer. I hope for ďGlutes of SteeleĒ by the end of 12 weeks.
4. Try something new. I plan to incorporate some running and try out a spinning class.
5. Be a 12-week streaker!!!
NUTRITION: This challenge, I will:
1. Target 1200-1600 calories a day
2. Focus on quality of food
3. Track all my food using SP. Every single bite will be recorded! I will ignore those darn Costco and Whole Food samples.
4. Verify that my food nutrition that Iím posting is accurate
5. Aim for a 500-700 daily calorie deficient.
TEAM SUPPORT: This challenge, I will:
1. Support my SPIES to win this challenge. Iím all in!
2. Cheer on team members and assist when I can
3. Read team members blogs and chat thread
4. Do my best to hit the max points during the weekend challenges
FINAL GOAL: Hit my GOAL weight and have fun doing it!
Size 8 Gap jeans are calling my name.