Thursday, May 01, 2014
How did I do with my April goals? Hereís the recap:
1. Complete Book Club Challenge~YES! I didnít do as well as I would have liked, but I stuck with it for the entire month.
2. Track Daily~NO. But I tracked 25/30 days which is an improvement over last month.
3. Exercise at least 3x a week~NO. On one week, I only worked out twice. I got more than 3 days in on some weeks, for a total of 16/30 days and 692 minutes. This is also an improvement over last month, but I would like to get to at least 900 minutes/month.
4. 5,000 steps daily~NO. Only 17/30 days. I forgot to wear my fitbit 2.5 days. Will still work on achieving this.
5. Work on pictures 30 min/week~NO. I only worked on them 2 times, but for an hour each time. Still making progress which is my main goal.
6. Yoga 1x a week~NO. Only did yoga 2 times this month.
7. Write or contact at least 1 out of town friend~NO. This is a complete fail! I set this as a goal to do this every month and I have yet to do it :(
So, looking at each of these goals, it appears that I didnít accomplish any of the goals I set for myself, but when I consider the improvement I made from last month, I feel that April was successful. I will have some of the same goals for May and keep striving for 100%.