Saturday, March 29, 2014
If you're wondering where three through five went... I posted them on the team page under the respective threads.
Okay, I’ve got this assignment… I really hate assignments. But I’m going to do this because I need to get my happy butt in gear. I need write all the reasons I want to lose weight/firm up. I guess outline form will work. And it’s quick.
1) As a cancer survivor I need to keep my body healthy. This means keeping in an ideal weight range and ensuring my body is getting all the exercise and nutrients it needs to be and stay healthy.
2) I want to change my flexibility and my muscle tone. I need to drop about 10 lbs max.
3) I want to look healthy, not skinny or ‘fashionable'. Just healthy.
4) I want to feel great! I want to jump out of bed each morning and just be able to dance for joy. No creaky joints.
5) I will walk, jog, or run on the treadmill. I will get in my workout dungeon and do at least 10 minutes a day with a rest day once a week. I will swap out strength (bodyweight) exercises alternately with cardio.
6) The other thing I want to change is try to cut out more grains and sugars from my diet. I have a weakness for dark chocolate and baked goods. Oh, I also need to work on portion sizes again… I’ve been slacking.
7) I also want to feed and nourish my spirit. I plan on reading my Bible more and delve deeper into my relationship with my Savior. After all it is all about the relationship, not the religion.
And there ya have it. I’ll let me know how this goes after the 56 days of this challenge.