Friday, April 18, 2014
I reached highest weight I ever remember. Maybe I was a bit bigger in highschool.
So I try to do my best to get weight down.
Monday, March 24, 2014
I have one month free and trying to exercise every day, drink water, lose 5 kg, eat healthy, save money and be healthier. Its quite cold here in Manchester, but I do my elliptical trainer at home, sometimes going swimming and so. Its quite exhausting at first, now just did 10 minutes, maybe later again. And I have eaten 5 chocolate candies, and a pot of Bombay noodles. Some chocholate mocha too, so it must be around 800 kcal.
Thursday, August 01, 2013
I went yesterday to nature, enjoyed landscape and a long walk and even little river and lambs were there, also a sculpture about atom inside, what was stolen by hooligans, damn. We made some pictures and later went to an empty village pub, where I had 2 pints. I enjoyed it but when I came home I felt depressed again, maybe I was exhausted. I had a kebab with naan, it must be like 700 kcal and a little sandwich before, must be 300. Also 2 ales, like 380 kcal, so all together 1380 kcal, whats not bad. I learned few things what can help me with depression, sleeping on side and keep myself busy. Even things what seem boring first place, are actually quite amusing.
Its terrible I cant weigh myself at home, scale shows so different results. My nose is running right now so much, though I took hayfever pills. I have to took all those food supplements later too.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Reading the article about motivation, I tried to figure out what I do wrong on my diet, that I dont lose weight?
1. I feel embarrased to diet and talk about it people, feeling its vain or shallow. I shouldnt be, its totally part of almost everybodys life nowadays when food is so easy to get and cheap and thin body is so important.
2. I dont eat breakfast, never. I should eat even a little bit, though I dont feel hungry and havent used to eat.
3. Im losing control in company, eating outside and in hurry, eating fattening food and big portions. I should always remember I eat for myself, not because of others.
4. Im releaving my stress and anxiety or boredom or depression eating sandwiches, take away and curry or anything too much at home alone. I should really understand that food doesnt make it any better, its like addiction, you think something actually bad for you is making you feel better. And its so much about habit, when Im used to eat every evening after stressful day a lot, its hard to change it.
5. I eat too big portions, thinking its normal, even my exboyfriend said that I eat same size portion as him and still hungry.
6. Actually I eat because of taste and I eat tasty food a lot less. When I think that food without salt is better and dont bother to season food or make it interesting I eat a lot more.
7. I eat because Im afraid to waste food, I should always put some already made food back to fridge for next day, not eating whole pot of it once, because leftovers doesnt taste so good.
8. I dont have enough support, Im quite a loner and dont have many friends here, I should tell about it to my boyfriends, some friends and family.
9. Im afraid of anorexia and other eating disorders. But I shouldnt, I just dont think I can be so stubborn or obsessed to get those again, I dont want to lose much, just so much I would be happy with my body. Im quite short and my weight has always been quite in normal range, still I dont look thin and I just want to be fitter and healthier and happier.
Monday, June 17, 2013
I bought a bunch of healthy food, do you know that 61 per cent of women think that healthy food is more important than love and relationships+)?And started to going gym, I really dont have any idea how much I weigh, because scale at home isnt accurate. Got a bike too and fell down twice when I tried it with my exboyfriend. Real acrobatics. Usually at workdays I step like 5000/6000 steps, but pedometer isnt really trustworthy too.
I had migraine today and layd in bed for a while, I hope it pasts.
All those magazines talk about summerbody, I always get naturally thinner at summer, warmth and sun just take away your appetite. We layd in the park yesterday, really relaxing. At morning we went to some art exhibition, where artist himself explained all whats around the pieces just for to of us. Food for soul! I always feels art helps me more understand me or world.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MASHAPARK Posts