Saturday, May 07, 2011
Today was the first day of the Spring 5% Challenge. I have updated th background on my SparkPage, revised my goals and logged my weigh-in.
Now to refine these goals.
1. I have scheduled my day so that cardio, meal planning and me time are all included.
2. I have created a menu for the week and tried to make it as healthy as possible.
3. I have rejoined the gym and my water aerobics class.
4. Strenghth training is done 3 times a week with 2 workout buddies.
5. I will log all food and exercise daily. This is critical for success.
6. I will restart the running program and follow through.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
I noticed that my jeans have been getting lose lately. The other day I went to take them off and forgot to unzip and unbutton them (must have thought I still had sweats on). I couldn't believe it when they slipped right off. This is me in my old jeans!
So today DH and I went to WalMart and I tried on a pair of jeans. I couldn't believe what size I could comfortably fit into. Size 16W!! And they are a perfect fit. I really can't remember the last time I fit into anything lower than an 18. It has been at least 14 years. What an amazing feeling. So I bought 2 pair!! What a great feeling. When I got them home, I immediately put one of the new pair on. I felt, dare I say it, slim.
Today 16W's, tomorrow (or in the next couple of weeks) 16 regulars!! Slender me here I come.
Get An Email Alert Each Time MARYANNGI Posts