Spent the morning doing some shopping that I needed to get done. Even before I walked into the first store and my purse strap broke. You should have seen me trying to pick things up off the parking lot. Leave it to me to not zip my bag..........
But I did replace it and buy myself a new purse and wallet to match.
Then I came home and did 75 minutes of exercise. And then helped Bobby do some work out in the yard. Bobby grilled hamburgers out and We ate our dinner outside in the gazebo. It was so nice and I have been so ready for this. Hopefully we have seen the last of the bad weather for awhile.
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOURS. AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Tonight I am feeling very blessed. I have a wonderful husband who I adore and who loves me. He is my support during these frustrating days dealing with homeschooling my grandson. I am not a teacher and Bub can get under my skin pretty quick with his attitude. Praying that our lessons will get better. But when I am at my wits end Bobby is there and takes me to the side and reminds me that it will be ok. I just need to be patient with Bub. Picture of my grandson,
1. My clothes fit better. I can actually wear clothes I like instead of just buying something because it fit. When I started I wore 24 size jeans - today I wear 14 and used to wear size 3X to and now I wear medium.
2. I am able to walk longer periods than I could before and with less pain in my feet and legs. I have more stamina and energy than earlier,
3. I have had no problems or flareups with my asthma for a very long time. Before I lost the weight I was alway's having issues with it and doctor would put me on steriods to get it under control. Since my weight loss, my blood pressure is back to normal. I no longer have issues with sleep apnea. My asthma is much better.
These are all positives from my weight loss. I no longer feel like I can't do things. I have realized that I can do anything I set my mind to. I started out at 299 pounds, today I weigh 157. That is a difference of 142 pounds. I have came a very long way since I started this journey. I have learned so much about myself in the last 3 years and still learning daily.
I still want to lose a few more pounds and I will get there.
Sorry I have been away but a lot has been going on around here. No excuses just fact. I have gotten away from logging my food and exercise on here. My job doesn't seem to be going to last, my boss told me this week that if the sales doesn't pick up she will have to cut me back or let me go. So I think I just got too overwhelmed with keeping up on here and my job issues and have been stressing way too much about it. Well I am done stressing about things. If I lose my job it wasn't the right job in the first place, the right job will come when I least expect it.
So now it's time for ME. I have came a long way from where I was a few years ago. I have lost quite a bit of weight and I WILL NOT GIVE IN AND GAIN IT BACK. I have been slacking way too long. I have stressed over this job and that voice in my head was telling me that I didn't need to pay so much attention to my food and exercise because I needed my job and I knew it wasn't going well and I had to do better. Well I done worrying about the job. I am fortunate I have a husband that is help and I will manage if I do lose the job. So it is time to get back on track, the holidays are going to be here before you know it and I need all my strength and willpower to get through the holiday without gaining 20 pounds. That said starting today I have set 2 Goals.
1. Log my food and exercise daily and Get back to daily spark coach.
2. To take 15 minutes a day for me alone. A soak in tub, Read a book, Exercise, Scrap Booking - whatever as long as it is time for ME.
So I want to say Thank You to all of you that haven't given up on me yet. I did appreciate the e-mail or messages you sent and I'm sorry I didn't get to answer them. I just shut down for a bit. I think I needed to get away to get a better perspective if that makes sense.
Thank you all for being there. I love each and everyone of you.