Sunday, January 09, 2011
Well I a few days resting; then today I moved furniture. I rearranged the; livingroom & my dads area. I was very careful and used my legs more then my back.
Tomorrow I start physical therapy for my neck & back. I prayerfully will find out tomorrow when I will get my 1st Epidural steroids.
My legs hurt constantly along w my bac - it seems like everything that hurts is hurting more then usual.
Tomorrow I will start back with my chair marching. Hopefully by the end of the week I will b able to use either my wii or the stationary bike. I also started back up w the bootcamp today.
I m gonna start working harder on my eating. I did go buy some healthy snacks, fruits, veggies, and no junk food. To help La drink more water I bought sparkling water its flavored but with no calories n no sugar.
We were suppose 2 b getting a blizzard on Tuesday but now I hear it is gonna skip us n maybe just get some rain.
My depression is getting worse but then hey wat did I expect w all the news I've been given lately. Hubby is 40 days into contempt of court 50 days to go. Then he will go bac to court n prayerfully b home within 2 wks after that. I'm sure that things will bet @ least a little better once he comes home.
I just wish that I had some1 that I could sit & really talk to. with everything that I'm goin thru - I'm still bein a support person for so many ppl & it is honestly draining me:
- 1 persons dad is in the hospital with a blood clot in his head & there r a few complications. We sat praying earlier I m so worried about cause her marriage is in the process of breaking up on top of this.
- then there is my goddaughter who seems to b having some type of mental breakdown; I m helping her mom deal with it as she also is dealing with marriage problems
- the there is my daughter who is bipolar and well enough said about that
- my aunt who lives in Florida by herself n doesnt have much contact w ppl
- my dad who I take care of full time is depressed over his wife moving to NC w his youngest brother the family druggie
WOW no wonder I feel like I'm losing my mind