Monday, January 24, 2011
OK. So far, so good. I'm keeping up with my daily challenges. It will be nice to go back at the end of the month and reflect on all these challenges and how they have impacted my life. You will have to wait until the end of the month for that thoughtful insight....
In the meantime, onto week 4 of my January Daily Goals & Challenges.
24 Jan 2011, Monday
1. Clean out pantry & donate ALL excess dry goods to church food pantry.
2. Clean my kitchen
3. Make a daily food plan for the rest of this week.
FYI -- Good News! I made a daily food plan & have allowed enough calories for some snacks. Maybe I should plan those too? Still have not figured out how to put it into Spark. Will work on that tomorrow.
25 Jan 2011, Tuesday
BUMMER. LAMB KILLED ME! WENT OVER ON CALORIES. BUT DID EVERYTHING ELSE
1. Create a Spark Recipe
2. Make Greek lamb shanks AND stay in range today.
3. Load daily food plan into Spark
26 Jan 2011, Wednesday
1. Create a new breakfast smoothie recipe
2. Create a super-filling but healthy sandwich recipe
3. Spend at least 3 hours entering & filing receipts (Was at it for 7 hours)
27 Jan 2011, Thursday
1. Create a Non-Smoothie Breakfast recipe
2. Spend at least 2 hours closing out 2010 receipts (this will take several days)
3. Get mom's phone number transferred today.
28 Jan 2011, Friday
29 Jan 2011, Saturday
Monday, January 17, 2011
OK. So I seem to have made it through "2" weeks of this challenge. I'm sure you are getting really bored with my daily posts. But it's doing wonders for me. Thanks for keeping me accountable.
17 Jan 2011, Monday
1. Get all laundry finished & put away
2. Get back to personal filing & keep working on the office
18 Jan 2011, Tuesday
1. Iron all clean tablecloths & knapkins
2. Go through upstairs hall closet & sort out more goodies for shelter
19 Jan 2011, Wednesday
1. Beat Wildflower in daily challenge
2. Rent movie & watch with hubby
20 Jan 2011, Thursday
1. Do 2 miles with Leslie Sansone
2. Send all backlogged client invoices & info
21 Jan 2011, Friday "KINDA BLEW IT AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS"
1. Add all fitness I've done to the Spark fitness tracker
2. Get all banking & shopping done BEFORE hubby gets home
3. Dinner w/ friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. Stay in range!!!
22 Jan 2011, Saturday
1. Don't cry over the damage done Friday night
2. Get all errands on list completed today
3. Get living room & guest room drapes hung
23 Jan 2011, Sunday
1. Visit Calvary Baptist Church again
2. Make Mario's favorite Salvadoran Vegetable Beef Soup
3. Take some time to just hang out with a magazine & cup of tea
Get An Email Alert Each Time MAESTRAKARINE Posts