Thursday, December 24, 2009
Well today was christmas for us, we had it a day early because of some weird scedualing problems I wont go into.
I had a good day generaly... I got to see the excitement on aidens face when he opened his presents and saw santa ate the cookies and the reindeer ate the carrot we left out. it was great.
I got a lot of really great presents this year.
* a new sports bra * a set of 8lb weights (5 lbs was getting a little too light)
* EA Active for the wii (compatable with the wii fit balance board) awesome!!!!
* that proactive acne wash (I have been wanting to try that for my chin breakouts)
* cute socks * a dove body wash gift set * a new 5 blade venus razor :-D
*mineral makeup (not sure I like it) * a FIRM workout video * fuzzy gloves
* a cashmere scarf * a 10k white gold diamond ring (from my parents)
* a new pair of bike shorts to workout in & * a potato masher.... lol
I had a rockstar christmas. one of the better ones as far as presents go.
I spent all day long cooking!!! OMG. I am tired. I snacked all day long, did not count a single point and ate some really really really bad stuff, including but not limited to
* christmas cookies, egg nog, cresent rolls with cream cheese, turkey and cranberry filling, nacho cheese dip made with velveta, tortilla chips, ittailan cream cake, turkey baked with a butter herb rub, spiral cut glazed brown sugar and pinapple ham, green bean casserole, scalloped potatoes, sausage and cranberry stuffing, ect .... ect... ect....
uhg... I feel rather sick and kinda dehydrated. I need to go fall into a food coma and then wake up and get back to eating good food and exercising.
I tryed out the EA Active game for the Wii and its really good. I enjoyed the workout I did tonight. From what I read you actually work up a sweat while doing this game.... which I totaly beleive because even with pausing for the tutorial videos tonight and with it stuck on the easiest level I broke out in a teeny tiny sweat. I think its going to be alot more fun that then wii fit .... I know the balance board exercises I did were alot more fun and involved.
It was nice most of my christmas presents were fitness related. I will put them to good use this year.
My parents came over for dinner and they kept going on and on about how good me and andrew looked. :-) Its nice when people who havent seen you in a while notice all the hard work you have put in.
I cant wait to wow people by next year :-)
Well Im gonna go sleep it off and start fresh tomorow.... good bye holidays!
I dont think Im gonna weigh in again untill the new year lol, I need time to recover.