Saturday, March 03, 2012
This month I am daily sharing a helpful hint or more that may surprise or delight you. I am also adding a comment or note of interest you may wish to remember (from my point of view ... lol). Feel free to pass any of it on.
1) Cure Mange ~ While spraying a dog with WD-40 gets rid of parasitic mites, according to USA Today, the WD-40 Company, feeling that the potential misuse of the product is too great, refuses to condone using WD-40 to cure mange on animals.
2) Prevent squirrels from climbing into a birdhouse ~ Spray WD-40 on the metal pole or wires.
3) Remove a ring stuck on a finger ~ Several medical journals claim that WD-40 is the perfect cure for a toe stuck in the bathtub faucet, a finger stuck in soda bottle, or a ring stuck on a finger.
4) Remove chewing gum, crayon, tar, and Silly Putty from most surfaces ~ Spray on WD-40, wait, and wipe.
5) Clean decorative snow from windows ~ Spray windows with WD- 40 before spraying with artificial snow so the decorative spray will wipe off easier.
Today is "Hinamatsuri" (The Japanese Doll Festival). It is an annual holiday often referred to as "Girl's Day." It is a time when prayer is given for young girl's growth and happiness.
Find the joy in your day and keep smiling sunshine.