Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Yesterday I blogged about my new plan for getting down to the business of losing the rest of my weight (including the extra from the holidays). Here's my two day tally:
1. Eat in range EVERY day. If I do get carried away, add extra fitness to negate the booboo. - Did it both days!
2. Keep sodium within range (preferably at low end of range) - One day good, the other day close but no cigar... as they say.
3. Continue fitness - 60 mins of cardio a day and 4 days of ST a week. -Over an hour each day plus strength training yesterday (upper), today (lower)
4. Track everything (even when not pretty). Post in Daily Calorie Differential Challenge thread (By the Numbers team) Have tracked everything including my gumdrops.
5. Spread out my treats that Santa gave me. Had a little bit of chocolate yesterday and a few gumdrops today. Refer to #4.
Two days down and I am rolling. Except for the sodium I have been, dare I say, perfect. The sodium snuck up on me and I'm going to have to pay closer attention.
I will keep you posted as time goes on, probably weekly.