I am officially employed! I was really getting depressed there. Was not exercising or walking like I had been. My poor doggie pulled a musle chasing a squirrel, I miss my walking partner. Good thing Mom has filled in for her. We have power walked quite a bit but now the humidity has set in - ugh. At least now my self confidence is back (now that I am working) I feel have a purpose again. I can really sympathize with all the other people out there who have not worked for awhile. All I have to say is "Hang in there, something is out there for you, just keep looking!"
And most of all... keep moving. Thank God for Mom because I could have really back slided. She kept me moving.
So... now back to business. Clean eating & exercise. Started the day walking 1.68 miles and now for some Yoga. With the humidity I will be taking it out side: my version of Hot Yoga.
Have a wonderful day my Spark Friends, I always love your support and most of all, being there.
In celebration of the Bikini Bootcamp I have painted my toes a lovely frosty white in hopes the sunshine will come out tomorrow and my beach body is not far behind. lol
1. Beach Body Bootcamp 1 set of max reps - DONE
2. Tighten Booty: Standing Hip Extension & Donkey Kick. 2 sets of 15 - DONE
3. Yoga - AM Metabolism Boost AM Stretching & Yoga -DONE
4. Cardio/Walk - thunderstorms: did 10 minute cardio w/Coach Nicole - DONE
5. Eat Clean: 3:00pm so far so good! The coconut oil in the oatmeal in morning is helping tremendously with the sugar cravings! WOW!
1. Beach Body Bootcamp
2. Tighten Booty: Standing Hip Extension & Donkey Kick.
3. Combo Moves (Oxygen May Issue p. 37) once a week
4. Yoga - AM Metabolism Boost & PM Relaxation
5. Incorporate a "ME DAY" to pamper myself
6. Cardio/Walk 1.5 to 5 miles a day (Total 20 miles a week)
7. Eat Clean:
Add Kefir to diet, try 1 or more Eat Clean Recipes; keep homemade low-fat muffins & protein bars in freezer, eat more fish...