Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Okay so this is sort of a laundry list and it isn't all SP related, but this is my blog and I can put whatever I want on it right?! lol
My LTGW is still 130 (even though my wii fit that I just got today told me I should really be at 119!!!!! I think that is too skinny even on my 5 ft 2 in body. I guess I will see when I get down to 130 if I think I need to do some more or just tone up).
So here are all my goals for 2010, an action plan for most of them and then I will also put my rewards for my SP weight loss goals!
1. Lose 30 pounds this year (get to 140) My starting weight for this year is 171.6 (bad, bad, bad, I allowed the holidays to dictate me and not me dictate them. You would think this being my second year going through the holidays with SP I would have learned, but I think the plateau just frustrated me and I allowed myself to give into a million more indulgences than I should have. Oh well I am not going to beat myself up, but just get back on the wagon and do it right!)
a. Exercise or do strength training for at lesat 10 mins 5 days a week
b. Track food at least 5 days a week
c. Have 5 freggies a day (this is very hard for me, but I certainly am trying and learning)
As I meet my weight loss goals here are my rewards:
160 pounds-Get a Massage
150 pounds-$100 clothes shopping spree (I know not much for clothes, but I only need some interim things until I get to my goal)
140-$25 for digital scrapbook kits
130-Buy a new wardrobe (unless I decide I need to lose the other 11 pounds that my wii fit plus is telling me I should! lol But I will have to pick a new reward if I do)
2. Scrapbook 300 pages
a. Complete 25 pages a month
b. Keep up with my CT (creative team) duties
c. Complete all S2L Challenges even if they are late (I am already 1 week behind! lol, but I will catch up this week!)
3. Save enough by June to put $4000 into our CD. See we had to take $3800 out last June because my DH had been without a job for 6 months and we just had no prospects in our future. We figured we could use it as sparingly as possible and it would last us for quite awhile. When you have no job you learn really quick to get by on a hardly any money. Anyway, we were lucky enough that DH was only without a job for another 2 months. So we only used about $1500 of the money. I want to save that money back plus a little bit so we can replenish our CD for the next rainy day. No real plan on this one just yet. Getting the credit card bills paid off from Christmas and hopefully start putting a little bit aside from my paychecks.
4. Keep up with my blogs
a. Blog 3 times a week (Tues, Thurs, Sat/Sun) on my Family blog
b. If nothing new to blog about on those days go back and blog about 2009 events that I skipped. Once that is caught up I can blog about memories from when I was a kid!
c. Blog each time/day I create a new scrapbook page or make a crafty project (unless they are gifts! lol)
5. Attend the temple once a month
6. Send homemade cards to everyone for their birthday this year and make sure they get them on time (sorry Amy on both counts! lol)
a. Card club once a month to get cards made
b. Spend two days in Jan and Feb to get a stockpile of cards done
c. Once card is made for a certain person, address and sign them, so I will only have to pull it out, put a stamp on it and put it in the mailbox
7. Go do/see new things this year
a. Circus--Did Jan 9!
c. Weeki Wachee Springs--the mermaids
d. Tarpon Springs
8. Make Sunday School class interesting
a. Object lessons
b. Visual aides
c. Prepare at lesat 4 days in advance
d. Kids bring scriptures
9. Complete at least one 5k and one 10k or 13k (this is mainly because most races are on Saturday or Sunday and Saturday I work in the mornings, when the races typically are, and we don't do those kind of things on Sunday, it is a day of worship not racing! lol)
a. Train at least once a week (until I get signed up for one, then after that at least 3 days a week)
b. Find a race by February to enter
Whew, good thing I have a whole year to do this! One day at a time!