Saturday, January 12, 2013
So this week was the beginning of my meal plan and it went really well! I am very proud of myself! This weekend I've been a little "lazier" and "relaxed" but that's just to give myself break. I haven't really started working out again...only a few times this week. I really wanted to ease myself into a meal plan and make sure I stick to it! So far, so good! Starting this week I need to start working out more! What I haven't decided is if I want to use my gym facility or do insanity! I also have musical auditions this week! It's gonna be CRAZY! But awesome!
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Yesterday we dropped of my sister and father at the airport, they are going to Australia to visit some friends of ours. I am so excited, but I am going to miss them SO MUCH! The rest of us (myself, my mother and three younger brothers) stayed in town by the Airport for the night and just arrived ome about an hour ago. And so the preparation day begins!
1) I did accomplish one task already! I sent out support letters for my missions trip to Australia this coming May! (Ironic that my sister and dad just left for there right?) I am so excited and need to raise several thousand dollars by Feb. 1!
2) Today, after dinner, my mother and I are sitting down and creating a meal plan, shopping plan and budget meals for the next two to three months once I get home! I am so excited about it! To be able to have a set plan, once that I can refer to! Shop for, budget with and so on! I can't wait! (Which reminds me, if you have any suggestions....PLEASE LET ME KNOW!)
3)The holidays were not my best as far as taking care of myself, lack of sleep, lack of water and lots of coffee are not a good combination! The meals were good. I portioned fine and saved my calories during the day for the evening meal. But I did not eat as healthy during the "snacking time" of the day as planned. But I am not letting myself get down, it's done and so I am moving on! No more fret and distress! Not letting myself do that again, but I am not letting it burden me either!
4) I, as I am sure MANY people have and setting some New Years GOALS! (Not resolutions...I feel like resolutions are easy to mess up and what not.)
1) To lose 79 pounds (why 79? I am not entirely sure, but when I see that number it motivates me! It makes me feel like I have to work, it's an odd number which means I have to push that much harder! Why not 81...honestly I don't know! But for whatever odd reason...79 makes me want to go work out!
2) Read!!! I plan on reading at least 6 books this year. Any kind. Long, short whatever intrigues me! I just want to read at least 6 books through out the year! I have a friend who reads 1 book every week...it's insane! But that is a point I want to get to so I am going to start this year but just reading some books through out the entire year!
Let the planning and prepping begin!
Monday, December 24, 2012
So today is Christmas Eve and I am feeling a little under the weather. I have a slight cold which is no fun at all! I am also kinda thinking and dreading the whole, "gorge" ourselves with food because it's the holidays mentality! Then there's some of my family that is like, "oh we will just suck on a carrot...we don't need to eat." I keep telling myself, it is Christmas. You're with your family, enjoy what is being served but in portions. Don't over do it. So I decided I am going to just portion out my plate, opt for water every opportunity I have, save my calories during the day for the evening meal and dessert! And I am going to try to help cooking, but with having a cold I might be banned from the kitchen, which means I will just have to do my best! I am trying not to put pressure on myself that will make Christmas stressful, because that doesn't do me any good either! Just keeping my head under control and my eyes in perspective!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
So I posted earlier today about going shopping and it went really good! I wasn't exactly happy with the sizes I had to buy and all day I kept thinking about my size and all but I reminded myself of what I wrote earlier and the encouragement I received!
I also realized that I keep talking about making changes and I just need to start! I talked with my mom and next week after the Christmas madness is over, her and I are going to sit down and talk about a meal plan and set one up for myself for the next two months. So that come February I can recreate the meal plan for the next few months! I am so excited about it! I will be able to just have a set grocery list, be able to make my lunch, and everything! Once that is done, the next step is just getting off my rump and working out on a consistant schedule!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
So today my mother wanted to take my sister and I shopping, and for some reason I am insecure today. Normally, I am not. No matter my size! But for whatever reason, I am really insecure today. But I know it's going to be fine! I LOVE fashion, clothes, style and shopping! Just reminding myself that my body doesn't change over night. It takes time, work and a whole lot of sweat!!!
Get An Email Alert Each Time LAURENTAYLOR91 Posts