Saturday, February 07, 2009
A GREAT RECIPE FOR LIVING LIFE WELL.............
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is
the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God (or a
friend) about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My
purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,
wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, Issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like
a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
'In five years, will this really matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
20. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends will. Stay in touch!
21. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
22. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I
am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________.
23. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
24. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll
be smiling before you know it
blessings and hugs..................lita
Monday, February 02, 2009
We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.
Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love.
May God fill your day with blessings!!
i have been seeing many dr's and still am not finished with them yet.........i have been exercising 6/7 days /week and have not been losing any weight..except with losing and gaining the same few pounds up and down..........they are now looking into thyroid problems etc........and am still waiting to get partial knee replacements too..........the process where i live can be very very slow to get things done,which of course adds to the frustration of it all...........that's it in a nutshell.........................blessings and hugs............lita
Sunday, January 18, 2009
“We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room,
drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe
this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms
of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for POTENTIAL.”
just saw this quote and thought it worth sharing....................blessings and hugs................lita
Get An Email Alert Each Time L*I*T*A* Posts