Tuesday, April 27, 2010
With Doc telling me that I do have Hypothyroidism makes it easier - knowing is half the battle.
I still get frustrated with the fatigue and foggy brain though. Today is one of those frustrating days . . . if I could be at rest, close my eyes and shut out the world. (Heavy Sigh)
* Being more sensitive to cold - YUP
* Constipation - YUP
* Depression - Borderline
* Fatigue or feeling slowed down - YUP
* Heavier menstrual periods - YUP
* Joint or muscle pain - YUP
* Paleness or dry skin - YUP
* Thin, brittle hair or fingernails - YUP
* Weakness - not sure, probably no then.
* Weight gain (unintentional) - YUP
Late symptoms, if left untreated:
* Decreased taste and smell - NO
* Hoarseness - NO
* Puffy face, hands, and feet - Frequently
* Slow speech - NO
* Thickening of the skin - NO
* Thinning of eyebrows - NO
I am thankful that Doc and I figured this out in the early stages and we can treat it naturally so I don't have to be on the man made medications for the rest of my life.
Also, my body tends to wake up as the day progresses so I know things will turn around during the day. Plus, I have step class tonight, 6:15 p.m. can't get here fast enough. I love that class!