Sunday, February 27, 2011
Good Morning Friends!!
I'm up and moving today. I've had my quiet hour and I've exercised too. I'm preparing to go to church with my family. After that, we'll do brunch and then I'm off to relax, read and take a nap!!! LOL!!! Love nap time on Sundays!! I'll be making some pizza for dinner tonight. Not sure if I will partake or not. I might just have a salad. I seem to crave those more than pizza! I hope each of you have a relaxing Sunday too! It is a great day to recharge our batteries and prepare for the coming week! I ready to make it a great 2nd week of the 5% challenge!! Go Daisies!
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Ok, here we are at the beginning of a new challenge. What do I hope to accomplish?
1. exercise daily - do either a workout video ( one of sparks bootcamps, 30 day shred or shred with weights) 30 minutes or more of cardio (biking, running, walking)
2. Drink 8 or more glasses of water per day
3. Strength training at least 3 times a week
4. 100 push ups daily
5. Quick fire challenge
6. Eat clean and within my calorie range (1200 - 1500)
7. Be in God's Word first thing each morning, and have unspeakable joy each day! No matter what. Trust that ALL things are in God's hands and in his control.
I think my expectations and goal are woven together. I desire to do this so I will be healthier, I will feel better, and I will look better too!
Starting weight: 116
Goal weight: 110
I think that meets the requirements!!
Ok Daisies!!! Let's go!!! Let's Rock this Challenge!!!
Get An Email Alert Each Time KMICHA Posts