Tuesday, October 30, 2012
My holiday was stunning! So beautiful, but also very smelly... and I got sick a couple of times, but that resulted in a naturally smaller stomach... I just can't eat the amounts of food I did, cause it will get me sick... Every downside has its upside....
I'm home for about a week now and still losing weight! Yesterday I had my first run with zombierun. I could do it easily.
I'm so happy!!!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Last night I had a breakthrough in my weightloss journey.
I don't do well on deadlines that have to do with this journey, even though in other parts of my life, deadlines are usually the reason why I get things done.
Last night, after I came home from a barbeque, I was thinking about my wedding in march next year. I've bought a strapless weddingdress and because I have these sunmarks (I always have a white "t-shirt" on, because of the sun) I should get rid of them. I really don't like to get artificial sun, so I have to find a way to get these tanmarks off or filled in with tan.
We will make a large trip to South East Asia before we have our wedding and I figured it should be easy to wear something strapless there.
So I tried a shirt on, that I could make strapless and found out I actually look pretty good in strapless clothes!!!! I don't have a lot of fat on my shoulders!
Next to that, I got to buy two outdoorpants, wich fit me perfectly.
Because I found this out and because I ordered my wedding dress in the size I am now, all the pressure has fallen of me.
I have outfits for SE Asia holiday, I have a weddingdress that will look stunning, even in the size I am now and I am allowed to lose weight, but I don't HAVE TO.
And that is my key.
Everytime in the past, when I said to myself: you really have to lose weight, this or that amount before this or that is going to happen (holiday, party, etc), I started to sabotage myself. Don't know why. But everytime I said to myself: well, let's try to lose some weight, no pressure, I could make these healthy choices. But then something came along, I HAVE TO lose more weight and then the opposite would happen.
So now I have peace. I will have a great holiday, I will look great in my weddingdress and it's okay if I stay the same. I feel so relieved! It's really stupid, that I have to let go, to get something done, but this is how I work.
So I CAN lose weight, I don't HAVE TO, because I am already beautiful, a real foxy lady ;)
So happy right now!!!!!
Monday, July 16, 2012
In the past few weeks I have started a myfitnesspal account and that has helped me to track my calories. I really can't believe I burn so many calories with my activities, but on the other hand, I AM overweight and therefor I burn more calories with exercising than a normal sized person would... It gives me motivation. I don't get to fill the tracker every day, but I try.
For the past few weeks I have been on the elliptical trainer every other day (three times a week) and increasing the resistance of it. During the workout, I get to watch grey's anatomy and I can't watch it, if I'm not on the elliptical...
In the weekends we have hiked a bit, to train for our vietnam holiday.
So I guess I'm making more healthy choices than before.
But now I need to stay on track in the weekends! I just fall of the wagon every weekend! I hate it, but can't seem to stop it. So my weight goed up and down and it's not funny...
Maybe if I lose more consistently, I will stay on track. So today I started with yoghurt, a granny smith and some cinnamon and later on, I will snack on some paranuts. I have to work and am cooking myself there, so I will try to make it healthy and lean.
My job is hard right now. Our team is falling apart. I don't know if I can take it that good, so maybe it's time to search for another job.
What helpt me to stay motivated is my tumblr-account. I follow some fitblrs and that helps. I will check them out and then I will get on the elliptical and do my best!
have a nice day!
Sunday, May 06, 2012
The last three weeks I got all my diet books together and I read them and got out the best advices. And I have about ten different books!!!
After reading all those books, I became enthusiastic about it and really wanted to start the last weightloss program ever.
I have two books in wich the writers state that eating clean, the way you find products in nature is the best way to give your body what it needs. And by giving it what it needs, it will stop screaming for chocolate, icecream, cookies etc etc. I believe that's true, because now I put in raw veggies, more fruits (not too much!) and nuts, I have less cravings and I stop eating sooner, because I'm full.
Only on evenings when I'am alone and bored, I eat lots of stuff I really don't need, but I know it's not a physical problem, just an emotional one...
So after reading those books, I made an action plan. A guide for living my life healthy. I will put it down here:
* every friday I will make a plan for eating and exercising. The plan for eating will have veggies and fruits of the season and I will be able to get all of it at the farmers market.
* twice a week I will get fresh produce and I will plan the moments in my calendar
* I will cook less, so we don't have to throw stuff out and I don't have to eat more than i need. (I only need what fits in the palms of my hand, because that is supposed to be the size of my stomach!!!)
* at dinner, I will make 2 or 3 types of veggies, and I will add raw veggies to my lunch. i also will try to cook some veggies I've never used before and add them to my recipes
* eat more fish
* bake my own bread, starting next month, because I've never done that before and it's kind of expensive if you start and we need to be careful with our money this month.
* keeping a food journal. Not here, but on paper. So I will recognise bad patterns
* drink a glass of water every hour, just not while eating
* drink green juices every day
* take vitamins
* choose 1 day a week when I can let loose a little, but still make good choices... I don't have to eat a whole chocolatebar
* make a plan what I can eat at parties. it has to be something I really love, why bother eating it, if it's not something I really really love to eat?
* set the table for dinners (we eat in front of the tv). make eating important
* Move every day. The gym, zumba in the attick, dancing, walking, going somewhere on a bike, it doesn't matter
* go outside every day
* do my cesarexercises and meditate every day
* planning my tv every week: what do I really want to see?
* no more than 30 min a day of computergames (wii fit is NOT a computergame in that way of course)
* do something in the household or garden every day. Can be really small.
* get enough sleep/ rest and balance rest/ activities. Get up on time, take a shower immediately (I walk around in my pyjama's and by 3 o clock PM I will get my shower, only to find out that the day is almost gone)
* give my skin a weekly treat
* draw weekly, at least an hour
* do my singin exercises weekly
* evaluate dayly, reward myself for accomplishments eand write down compliments and victories, for when days are rough.
This is my actionplan for now. It doesn't have to be perfect right away, I am allowing myself to make mistakes. every step I do in the right direction is one step closer to my goal. It's not going to be easy, but I really want to be healthy!
So wish me luck and you may copy this plan for yourself, if ou think it will help you :) I hope it does!!!!
Now is the time, the time for me! Not another start, but a more planned start. Enjoying life's possibilities any way I can! I hope to give everyone that reads this a boost of enthusiasm and belief!
with love from Holland,
Get An Email Alert Each Time KJOETIEPAAI Posts