Friday, August 31, 2012
Putting the goals in writing will give me more motivation to succeed at meeting them, right? At least that is the plan - it will certainly be better than the vague goals that I had in my head for August to "do better" at everything...
1. To weigh 230 by Oct. 3 (I am doing Wed. weigh-ins, but I did not get a very accurate weigh-in this week due to bloating, etc. so if this ends up being more than the ~9 lb that I expect, I may modify this by adding an extra week.)
2. To walk at least 6 miles outside each week, and at least 9 with the WATP videos, for at least 15 miles total each week.
3. To do at least 10 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of body-weight exercises before my first cup of coffee at least 4 days/week.
4. 100% attendance to Sparkpeople for the month of September. Earn at least 2500 SparkPoints for the month.
5. Track my food eaten daily, and stay within the recommended ranges for total calories, carbs, fat, protein, all nutrients.
6. Progress report in my blog every Friday.
Okay September, here I come!!