Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I battle with myself on rather I would share this information with you. I am being pretty open, so I decided that I need to share it.
Last weeks weigh in was horrible. I mean Horr-ib-Ble. I only lost .02 pound. What the hockey stick is that. I mean when I pee, I lose more than that. Okay getting back on track. As you can see, I was really upset.
Then I took the time to really look and reflect on last week. I added strength training to my workouts. Maybe I gain some muscle. Last week I was really hungry. I know there were a few days that I ate more than I needed to. I could not help it, I was hungry.
I ate out two last week, when I normally only eat out once. So yea, I messed up. But that is not reason for me to be upset. I still lost weight. I can make it up at the end.
So as they say, learn from your mistakes, and keep on pushing. I am pushing. The scale better watch out next week.
Monday, February 13, 2012
Okay, you can think that I am a horrible person, but to me, Valentines is just another day. I started feeling this way after elementary school. Instead of making crafts, and getting 36 valentines. You only gave them to your friends and you only got them from your friends. I was a really lonely kid. I had only 2 friends until high school, and then I had 3.
Okay, I was not lonely. I have a solid set of friends. I have people that I can rely on. I have a solid foundation. The way I look at it, I am spoiled with love each and every day. So what makes February 14, so important? Absolutely nothing. It is just another day for big corporations to get money from you. That is it. Go buy candy, flowers, cards, teddy bears or anything else. Go ahead, spend your money on something that will just die or get thrown away. Do it!! They tell you that you have to our someone wont feel important, right?
What happened to leaving a note in your loved one lunch box? What happened to washing dishes when it is not your night to wash? What happened to just sitting next to each other enjoying the company? What happened to the "just because I miss you text."
If you need, just one day out of the entire year to make yourself feel good. You are really missing out. I have 365 days that someone in my life makes me feel loved, important, cared for.
Friday, February 10, 2012
This morning I put on a pair of jeans, and got them up, zipped, and button. All in one actions. I did not have to tug, pull, pry, or force. I just wanted to call Progresso and say, "It Fits"
I am loving noticing all these little things. I really am.
Thursday, February 09, 2012
I am starting to notice the little things that happen with weight lost. I am really excited about this, so I thought this will be my blog.
1. My face—my face is much thinner than it was being in January. I when to out moisturizer and I said, hey my cheeks are thinner.
2. My Neck—my neck is thinner. The little bones that you have, I think they are called collar bones, can be seen. I do not even know when I saw them last.
3. My Knees—my knees do not hurt at the end of the say. Thank Goodness
4. I can cross my legs—I know for millions this may not be a big deal, but it is for me. I used to have to lean back in a chair, and kick my leg up to cross it. Now I just lift my leg and cross. I really feel like a woman again!!!!
5. I can wear heel—I love wearing heels, but with my extra weight, there was no way I could work all day and wear heels. I am so grateful that I can put my heels back on.
6. Wearing over the calf boots—I have several pair of boots that go over the calf. Every time I put them on, there was a very likely chance that I would zip myself. So I stopped wearing them. It rained the other day, so I dusted off a pair. They fit!!!! With extra room. Yay.
7. Feeling sexy—I would wake up in the morning and dance around while I got dress for work. Since I gained weight, I just do not feel right. I just stopped. For the last week, that is all do. Dance. In the car. On the treadmill. At work. In the store.
8. Thighs not rubbing as much—I feel the difference in my thighs. I am not making that funny swoosh sound when I walk.
I may not be losing pounds, but my body is seeing the difference. I am happy. Now, I have to keep it up. 2012 is my year.
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
I really want to run. I feel my heart is ready. I can run and feel nothing in my chest or head. What is killing me is my legs. You would think carrying around 250 pounds they could handle a little running. But at last, they have failed me.
So I was taking to my ex-trainer and asked him what I should do, his first response is lift weights. Well, I already know that, but I want to wait. I want to make sure that I have a solid foundation of diet and cardio. I know once I start lifting, I eat a whole lot more. I mean a lot more. If for any reason I stop working out, I will still eat too much. All the weight I lost will come right back. That I do not want.
So, he said, cheat the system. He recommend do an interval circuit where I have a high incline, but walk slowly. He also said to ramp up my stair climber. He knows me so well. I did it for the last two days, and I really hope it works. I would love to run the Color Run in April. I just have to keep remembering baby steps. Each day I get a little closer to my goal.
Get An Email Alert Each Time KEEPONGIVIN Posts