Thursday, January 06, 2011
Day four went well, stayed on track, just too sleepy to blog it and too preoccupied by my hubby actually wanting to read a book with me. ( We are reading The Hunger Games- if that ain't ironic, I don't know what is. If you haven't read it you seriously should. and no it is not my life story.) haha.
On to day 5:
This weeks goals are:
1. Eat breakfast everyday. DONE (5 down, 2 to go)
2. take my vitamin everyday. DONE (4 down, 2 to go - I missed this yeaterday??
3. 30 minutes of cardio 3xs per week DONE 54 minutes. ( today was my 4th day in a row:)
4. drink 6 cups of water everyday ( I have really been slacking on the waterfront) DONE made my 8 today!!!! 5 down 2 to go.
5. weigh in everyday ( not for everyone, but it helps me stay accountable) DONE ( 5down 2 to go.
6. log in to sparkpeople everyday ( 5 down 2 to go:) - I broke my longest streak ever of
13 days. and am proudly working on a new streak.
7. blog at least 4 days per week. DONE - this is number 4 this week .
8. Scrapbook at least one layout per week ( we just got in twilight paperpacks at Jo-Ann's- my twilight scrapbooks are really behind - the new paper is awsome------) DONE made a display layout for work!!!!!
9. Follow the flylady plan at least 3 days this week( cleaning house not my strong suit, her plan is fun and helps clutterers like me.) 2 down and 1 to go.
10. Log food at least 3 days this week. Done 5 of 5 so far.
Ok now that the stats are done, I get to write about the life stuff. I am now on day 5 of my new plan. The first couple days are always rough, it takes me a while to find my way out of the sugar induced haze. My poor family has to deal with my mood swings and general *itchiness, as I get all the bad stuff out of my system. But today I really started to feel so much better, When I eat right and exercise, I feel so much more in sync with my body, and when my body is getting what it needs, I find that i am clearer and much happier. I feel stronger. It has not been a perfect week, but it was much healthier then the last couple of months has been. and it's about progress not perfection. I find the new goals are attainable and plan on sticking with them for the rest of the month. A shout out to my sparkfriends who inspire and challenge me everyday. You make such a difference. Love ya all- until nest time- Laters baby.