Sunday, January 02, 2011
So this year I am trying something a little bit different goal wise. I have set weekly, monthly and yearly goals to achieve. I have made a chart - I love charts:)
these weekly gaols will stay the same for every week this month, I know they are kinda low for January, but I really need to get back to basics and be consistent, I will adjust them for next month and so on.
This weeks goals are:
1. Eat breakfast everyday.
2. take my vitamin everyday.
3. 30 minutes of cardio 3xs per week
4. drink 6 cups of water everyday ( I have really been slacking on the waterfront)
5. weigh in everyday ( not for everyone, but it helps me stay accountable)
6. log in to sparkpeople everyday ( 1 down 6 to go:) - I need to break my longest streak ever of
7. blog at least 4 days per week. ( 1 down 3 to go.)
8. Scrapbook at least one layout per week ( we just got in twilight paperpacks at Jo-Ann's- my twilight scrapbooks are really behind - the new paper is awsome------)
9. Follow the flylady plan at least 3 days this week( cleaning house not my strong suit, her plan is fun and helps clutterers like me.)
10. Log food at least 3 days this week.
Monthly goals for January
1. lose 6 lbs.
2. log in everyday to spark this month.
3. adopt one spark newbie.
4. get that 500 sparkpoints trophy this month. ( last time was April 2010).
5. hit 360 fitness minutes this month ( last month I did 30???? what's up with that????)
1. lose the remaining 72 lbs. I need to lose 100 total.
2. be a more positive person.