Tuesday, March 16, 2010
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
2. How much water do you drink a day?
3. What is your favourite workout?
4. What is your favourite fruit?
i don't eat fruit
5. What is your favourite vegetable?
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
1200-1500 (no, i'm not starving myself)
8. What are your favourite healthy snacks?
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
10. What is usually for dinner?
varies a great deal
11. What is your favourite body part to strength train?
12. What is your least favourite body part to strength train?
13. What is your least favourite exercise?
cardio with personal trainer
14. What is your favourite exercise?
15. What are your "bad" food cravings?
16. What is your go to workout song?
Fever by Garth Brooks
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
18. How often do you eat out?
once a week (friday typically)
19. Do you eat fast food?
try not to
20. How do you stay motivated?
Spark - seeing myself HEALTHY again
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
22. How much weight have you lost?
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
random number to drop alot of weight, then I'll re-evaluate from there.
24. Do you have a gym membership?
25. How often do you work out?
7 days a week
26. How did you find Spark?
friend at work
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
29. Do you have a "cheat" day?
try not to
30. Do you drink soda?
nope- nothing good in there
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
I'll have a beer once in a while, unless I'm at the race track, then is several.
32. What is your favourite thing about Spark?
seeing my calorie diferential daily - meeing very cool spark friends
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
i hate my thighs, they look like a fat man!! (cause I was) am loving the shrinking all over my body
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
more energy, more willing to get up an move!!