Sunday, January 23, 2011
Feel free to copy and add your own answers...
Survey about me.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Woke up at 7:00 am; actually got up at about 8:30 am (read the paper)
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare; but usually get chicken or fish these days
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The latest Harry Potter movie
4. What is your favorite TV show?
30 Rock, House Hunters, Designed to Sell, Income Property
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Someplace further south than upstate NY
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Eggo Low-Fat Nutrigrain waffles and light syrup, coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Tully's, Texas Roadhouse
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2007 Subaru Impreza hatchback
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Definitely jeans and a sweatshirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I would like to go ANYWHERE. I haven't traveled much. I just got my passport last year and I'd LOVE to use it.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on the day. I would say usually 1/2 full.
15. Where would you want to retire?
I'd like to move south some. I like 4 seasons, but I'd like less winter. Of course it all depends on where my sons are then. (I'm about 10 years away from retirement.)
16. Favorite time of day?
The evenings after I get home from work and have a chance to relax.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I like professional football and college basketball.
19. How many siblings?
One older sister
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Sparking, reading, sewing
21. Bird watcher?
Well, we have a birdhouse that has seen a lot of activity over the last few years. I asked for another one for Xmas, which I got, but I won't be able to put it up until spring. I enjoy watching the whole cycle, but I'm not what you would probably consider a real bird watcher. I like watching the ones in my own yard. I don't go looking for them.
22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A night person.
23. Do you have any pets?
One dog and one cat
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
My younger son has applied for a new job in the DA's office. I'm going to a library conference in Philadelphia at the end of March. And, I hope to visit my elder son in Southern California sometime this summer (and maybe get another tattoo)!
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
26. What is your best childhood memory?
Believe it or not, going to the orthodontist. My mom used to take me out of school in the morning after first period and she took the day off from work. We used to go out to lunch or just hang out together afterward, just the two of us. We even got our ears pierced together on one of those days that we played "hooky".
27. Are you a cat or dog person?
28. Are you married?
Yes. 31 years
29. Always wear your seat belt?
30. Been in a car accident?
Just a fender-bender on Christmas Day about 30 years ago. Fortunately no damage and no one was hurt.
31. Any pet peeves?
Quite a few actually. People who talk on their cell phones in public -- I don't need to hear their personal conversations and I think it's particularly disrespectful when people are at a service desk trying to wait on you. People who don't clean the snow off their cars so it blows off onto the cars behind them. People who give unsolicited advice. Those are just a few.
32. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Onions, peppers, mushrooms
33. Favorite Flower?
Violets. I love the way they smell.
34. Favorite ice cream?
35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
37. From whom did you get your last email?
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I decided to stay in my jammies all day last Sunday.
40. Like your job?
Uh... depends on the day. I usually do, but there are some things I don't like about it. Isn't that the way it is with most jobs? If it was fun they wouldn't call it work!
42. What was your favorite vacation?
I went to CA for a library conference a couple of years and I went a couple of days early and stayed with my son. He took me to LA, Hollywood, Venice Beach (got a tattoo!), etc. We did all the touristy stuff. Then I met up with one of my coworkers there and we spent a day at Disneyland. It was great even without kids. We did everything! Oh yeah, the conference was OK too.
43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
44. What are you listening to right now?
The Steelers-Jets game
45. What is your favorite color?
46. How many tattoos do you have?
One (so far). It's a flower above my right ankle. I got it on my favorite vacation, (see 42 above) so it's a permanent reminder of a great vacation. I definitely want to either add to that one or get another one. I think I'm going to do that for one of my rewards.
47. How many people will fill this out?
48. What time did you finish this quiz?
49. Coffee Drinker?
Yes. I have one cup per day.