Monday, May 19, 2014
Or should I say "weak" review. I accomplished some goals, but hardly made a dent in others. But I am alright with that. At least I made a start towards them. So here is a review of last week's goals.
1. Go to the pool 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, & Friday) and water walk for 1 hour
2. Go for a 10 min walk 3 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday) I actually did better than this, as I walked on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday!
1. Plan 5/7 days main menus per week Not so good- no planning.
2. Drink 8 glasses of water a day Got most of my 8 glasses of liquid on some days, but some of it was sugary drinks - like ice tea. This coming week I will cut out the sugar and focus more on cool refreshing H2O!
3. Eat 5-7 freggies a day Most days I managed between 3-5, so need to plan more freggies into my days - having a menu plan would certainly help.
1. Get 7 hours of sleep a night I averaged 7 hours a night, except for one 6 hr. night.
1. Tidy up the 3 hot spots in my bedroom (I have already done 2) Still working around the mess - I am such a procrastinator!!
2. Maintain my hot spots by doing a nightly quick cleanup but at least I have been maintaining what I have and haven't lost ground or clear space!
3. Make a list of things to do before the trip
4. Go shopping for things on the list - no shopping...yet!
5. Make a list of things to pack -
6. Have suitcase packed by Friday afternoon (May 23) - Brought my suitcase up out of the basement today
So although I didn't accomplish everything, at least I did something. And I know where I have to pick up the pace for this coming week.
Bring it on!!