Saturday, May 01, 2010
1. Donít force a fit. If something is meant to be, it will come together naturally.
2. When things arenít going so well, take a break. Everything will look different when you return.
3. Be sure to look at the big picture. Getting hung up on the little pieces only leads to frustration.
4. Perseverance pays off. Every important puzzle went together bit by bit, piece by piece.
5. When one spot stops working, move to another. But be sure to come back later (see #4).
6. The Creator of the puzzle gave you the picture as a guidebook. Refer to the Creatorís guidebook often.
7. Variety is the spice of life. Itís the different colors and patterns that make the puzzle interesting.
8. Working together with friends and family makes any task fun.
9. Establish the border first. Boundaries give a sense of security and order.
10. Donít be afraid to try different combinations. Some matches are surprising.
11. Take time often to celebrate your successesóeven little ones.
12. Anything worth doing takes time and effort. A great puzzle canít be rushed.
13. When you finally reach the last piece, donít be sad. Rejoice in the masterpiece youíve made and enjoy a well-deserved rest.