Tuesday, July 01, 2014
It has been a long time since I have written a blog but I need to fully embrace this journey so I want to have some trackable goals so here we go
1. log on every day
2. stay withing my calorie range
3. meditate at least 3 times a week working towards daily
4. hit the gym at least three days a week, go hiking 2 days a week weather permitting
5. Put myself first a bit more often
6. Focus on a balance, mind, body, spirit - my needs, my husband and my friends that are supportive and share my goals
Happy Independence Day friends
Light and Love - Ingrid
Monday, February 10, 2014
I didn't hit my goal weight by 40 but I examined why that hadn't happened and gave myself a goal of losing 25 pounds in six months. Totally doable so there is that.
I realized that finally by 40 I am surrounded both in real life and the virtual one I am surrounded by love and support.
I had my yearly physical today. My doctor said while she agrees with my goal weight that overall I am very healthy bloodwork great, pulse, lungs etc. So that is awesome news
My buddy decided to use chinese new year as her start point for her "resolutions" goals.
I decided I am using my 40th birthday even though I was terrified of it, I am feeling oddly inspired.
Light and Love
Get An Email Alert Each Time INGBADEN Posts