Saturday, March 24, 2012
We are all adults, and hope we all have a good sense of humor. This was just too funny to not share.
A lady helps her man install a new computer. Once it is completed, she tells him to select a password, a word that he'll always remember.
As the computer asks him to enter it, he looks at his wife and with a macho gesture and a wink in his eye, he selects a word but he is annoyed with her reaction, when he selects: penis.
As he hits "enter", to validate the selection, his wife collapses with laughter and rolls on the floor in hysteria .
The computer had replied: TOO SHORT- ACCESS DENIED!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
A drunk woman, stark naked, jumped into a taxi in New York City .
The taxi driver, who happened to be an old Jewish man, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman.
He made no attempt to start the cab.
She said to him: “What’s wrong with you? Haven’t you ever seen a naked woman before?”
The old man said: “Lady, I’m not staring at you, I am telling you, det vould not be proper vair I come from”.
She said: “Well, if you’re not staring at my boobs, what are you doing then?”
He said: “Vell, I am looking and I’m looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride.”
Friday, March 16, 2012
A woman and her lover are in the house while her husband is at work. Her nine year old son comes in, and after seeing them making love, he hides in the closet and watches them.
All of a sudden the husband comes home, and the wife hides her lover in the closet, without knowing that her son is in there.
The boy says to the lover,
- It's dark here.
- Yes it is.
- I've got a soccer ball.
- That's nice.
- Do you want to buy it?
- No, thanks.
- My dad is outside.
- Ok, how much?
- 250 dollars.
After a few weeks, the man and boy run into each other again in the closet. The boy says,
- It's dark here.
- Yes it is.
- I've got soccer cleats.
Remembering what happened last time, the man asks,
- How much?
- 750 dollars.
After a few days, the father says to his son,
- Lets go and play soccer.
- I can't, I sold the ball and the cleats.
- How much did you get?
- 1000 dollars.
- That's terrible, how could you ask so much money?.... That's much more than they are worth. That's a sin, so you should go to church and confess.
The father takes his son to the church confessional. The boy gets in, closes the door and says,
- It's dark here.
The priest says,
- Don't start that sh*t again!!!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there.
I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
And, sometimes I think I am in Vincible but life shows me I am not!
I have been in Deepsh*t many times. The older I get, the easier it is to get there.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me for the path is narrow. In fact, just piss off and leave me alone.
2. Sex is like air. It's not that important unless you aren't getting any.
3. No one is listening until you pass wind.
4. Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
5. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
6. If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
7. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
8. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
9. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
10. If you lend someone £20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.
11. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
12. Some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree.
13. Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
14. Good judgement comes from bad experience ... and most of that comes from bad judgement.
15. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
16. There are two excellent theories for arguing with women. Neither one works.
17. Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving.
18. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
19. We are born naked, wet and hungry, and get slapped on our arse - then things just keep getting worse.
20. Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Get An Email Alert Each Time ILOVEROSES Posts