Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Breakfast did not hold me too long.
I had a double quarter pounder with cheese (minus bun and ketchup) for lunch around 1pm.
I was short on time and it was either buying lunch or not having time to go swimming.
I managed 40 minutes of running and 20 minutes of swimming.
At 4 in the afternoon I was hungry for fruit again so I got myself a small serving of mixed fruit at the salad bar at Safeway and bought some whipped cream to put on top. This had fewer carbs than yogurt. Afterwards I was able to get another 15 minute uphill walk in which hopefully used up some of the sugar from the fruit.
Dinner was 2 pieces of baked chicken with skin, cucumber salad with sour cream and vinaigrette, coconut milk popsicle
1. how much did I sleep last night: 9 1/2 hours with several interruptions
1. how many carbs did I consume: about 60
3. how much and what type of exercise did I do today: 1 hour walking/running, 20 minutes swimming
4. what supplements did I take today: Vitamin D3, 5000 I.U., fishoil 2000 mg, slow-mag 6 capsules, Chromium 500 mcg, Zinc50 mg, Selenium 100 mcg, Iodine 225 mcg
5. what was my stress level today: low
6. did I get enough salt (2-3 grams/day) and enough water (80-100oz.): yes for both