Monday, April 14, 2014
goals starting now:
1. Go to bed earlier-have not been getting enough sleep!!!
2. Weigh in on Wednesdays
3. Eat One, One, One style
4. Read on a daily basis
5. Get into my hobbies
6. continue going through my garage and sell as much as I can before I have a garage sale
7. have the entire house organized somehow (blogging on this later)
8. Workout 4 -5 days a week. 3 days of weights and 10 min cardio and 2 days of just cardio for 30 minutes
9. get on spark more often than i have been and track everything.
10. potty training a boy, help me :/ ideas and experiences appreciated!
11. goal weight for april 30~ 160
12. goal weight for may 30~150
I was almost at 150 and I don't know what happened. I feel stressed and worn out most of the time and I need to take better care of me. I should take a nap most days as tired as I am but it is the easiest time for me to get things done or just have some peace and quiet. I was talking with my mom on bringing my son who is in his terrible twos right now once a week for a few hours. I think that would help a lot to have just alone time once in a while to do whatever I needed or wanted without any interruptions. My sister in law is getting married in September next year or around then, there will be a family reunion at the end of July and I really want to look my best. I need to stop wishing on things to happen and make them happen because I know that I can do it. I need to stop listening to the voice in my head saying I can't when in fact I can.
This will be the best fit summer in a long time :) Lets do this together friends...