Wednesday, May 19, 2010
(and also, why I haven't gone in months)
- The instructor doesn't think using the microphone is necessary.
- The instructor calls the steps AFTER she's midway through them.
- The instructor gets so winded that she can't call out the steps.
- The instructor gets distracted and forgets our spot in the routine... every three or four minutes.
- The instructor gives us "strength" training activities that I think are unsafe (swinging weights around too quickly, in particular).
I was going to fill in a comment card last fall, but I thought maybe it was her first few days or something. I thought I'd give her a chance to get it together, but it's probably been six months and her class still SUCKS.