Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Enjoy This Blog regarding my Mother Poetry Published Book "From The Father's Heart"
From The Father's Heart, is one-woman's journey and the prize,
is insight, to a greater relationship with Christ.
Taking a message from her daily prayer room, as the father speaks
from His heart, into the homes and neighborhoods of America,
From the Father's Heart, has inspired many.
Collected here are some of the Authors favorite songs
Inspirational writings verses and poetry from first-graders and
grandmothers, housewives and Christians, wives, husbands,
brethrens, sister-in-Christ and Church Leaders. This book can
strike anyone, anytime.
There are poems of all types in this book; the author has her
own styles to combine her work for life's educating journey
(a personal walk with God), compilation of poetry. Many
are based on actual events from her relationship with
Christ, at each level of her life, others are purely
fictional. You will find that, with more than one poem,
you can relate, as a guide to daily living.
The Bible says the greatest gift is Charity, here we find God's
greatest gift to share, right From The Father's Heart.
All comments are appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to submit your own poems of encouragement
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Devil, if you knew what I was going to be after the storm you wouldn’t have bothered me. Everything you took from me…. I take it all back (with the power of God invested within me).
Lord I am available … my spiritual gift I give to you…use me Lord to do your will…to show someone the way. He gave me power, joy, peace, love…He gave me the precious Holy Ghost and filled me with His Spirit…my life is worth the living because I know Christ Jesus lives within me. Our praises… looks better on us than anything we could wear.
Monday, November 02, 2009
October 20th my son was injured in an auto accident… he was at no fault. He injured his neck and back…this was his first auto accident and he gave all praise to God for he knew that if it wasn’t for God telling him… within his spirit to move his car… the accident could have been worse…for the other driver struck the drivers door.
Thanks you…to all my spark buddies for all the encouragement and support.
God loves you and so do I
Friday, October 30, 2009
Before my son was born in 1990, I was weighing 135…I eventually crept up to 180 between 1990 and 2000. In 2000, I weighed 180 pounds after several events below I started to gain weight
1. I was injured in a car accident (this was the 5th car injury and the last…I was not at fault neither time)
2. 2003 I had a cervical bone fusion that was performed on the wrong side…
3. My husband and I divorced in 2004 and I had surgery on my right hand because of numbness and pain.
4. 2004-2006 I was full of depression, feeling like a hypochondriac because having pain but nothing showed up on the basic x-rays to prove what I was going through…my mobility decreased and I gained weight.
5. 2006 I was told after continue pain for six years…. by a spinal doctor that I had two damaged nerves in my neck and upper back that were irreversible.
6. After several years of depression because of weight gain, pain and loss of employment because of medical release….the statue of limitation kept me from pursuing Medical Malpractice against the doctor… and eventually was at 220 pounds
7. With long-term disability settlement and a fixed income of Social Security Disability….my life changed a great deal…increasing depression.
8. Like and Alcoholic or a Drug addict…I consumed food to comfort me…not really being aware of what I was doing.
9. The end of 2006 it seemed that my life was out of control the doctors were consuming me with medicine and painful procedures removing fluid from my spine and entering dye into my spine...very painful and unusual feeling. This as been a difficult journey with no support system.
This is when my life changed: I said…enough is enough…I was sick and tired of being tired.
The beginning of 2006, I prayed and fasted several days….telling God I was ready for a change in my life with His help….I said I wanted to be conditioned Spiritually, Mentally, naturally and Financially. I decided that I would rather loose the weight than have any more surgeries, live healthier and keep the weight off mentally.
1. I stop taking any medication that made me non-functional
2. Only took medicine at a level 10 for pain
3. Got rid of all depression medicine…I was not going to claim nothing other than my healing, deliverance and prosperity.
4. I lost 50 pounds in the beginning of 2007
5. I started taking water Therapy, Water Aerobics and eventually was able to handle regular exercises
6. I joined Jenny Craig for 1 year
7. The beginning of October 2009 I lost up to 27 more pounds
8. I’m currently at 153 pounds…
9. My next goal will be to get to 140 pounds after that my ideal weight will be 135.
Now I’m needing my new sparks friends to join me in carrying the rest of this journey out because the Devil does not want me to finish…some days mentally there is such heavy weight with stress, depression and fear…obstacles that come my way from every side but I don’t want to give up…my weight is stagnated…I feel I’m not making any progress.
So I have come here for support…I’m looking to meet new friends…spiritually or naturally so. I know we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.
Get An Email Alert Each Time HIGHR1964 Posts